1.0.2c Patch Notes

Awesome, my minions were lonely when i deserted them :3
the latest patch wont download i have deleted the logs and all of the patches and still gets hung up on the last patch help plz
What was that about Elemental Prolif? It's not even mentioned, unless that's not all the notes.
I would like to say this again, and maybe you could take it into consideration for a future patch:

Please switch off the rain up there at Dominus'. Add an on/off button or something so both those who like all the drama, and those with heavy desync even under no combat situation can enjoy.

It would be so very much appreciated, especially since Dominus himself is not the bunny rabbit he pretends to be, and he doesn't really need the help of the elements more.

:)
deleted
Последняя редакция: ahohhah. Время: 26 февр. 2014 г., 1:09:35
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.2c
Fixed some issues with audio popping and errors

Actually this patch created issues with audio. Didn't have that before this patch. I just can't play in group anymore. Sound is crackling and popping non-stop. :(

Creative Xi-fi extreme audio.

Anyone else with same problem?
"
gatis_k написал:
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.2c

Actually this patch created issues with audio. Didn't have that before this patch. I just can't play in group anymore. Sound is crackling and popping non-stop. :(

Throw away the Creative and get something else (like ASUS or use onboard), PoE hates Creative, and rightfully so. It's been a garbage company for 10 years.
Qarl, sorry to hear a game that wasn't having problems with your hardware is having problems since this last patch, and along this line....

As of this last patch the game keeps going to a black screen, yet the music keeps playing, however none of the sound effects continue, and, my hard drive light blinks endlessly in swapping, like there is some sort of memory leak. I control+alt+delete to stop POE, and it takes about 5 minutes for my drive light to stop swapping (4 gigs of ram, Windows XP SP 3, 460 nvidia card, latest drivers, w/2 gig video ram, AMD 8120 processor, Realtek HD Audio). Game didn't have any problems before this patch. No problems with other applications or games I play either, such as Deus Ex. Please fix this, thank you.

"
Imaginaerum написал:
"
gatis_k написал:
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.2c

Throw away the Creative and get something else (like ASUS or use onboard), PoE hates Creative, and rightfully so. It's been a garbage company for 10 years.

While I partly agree with you, I was trying to point out, that before patch everything was fine with Creative sound card. There was no problems with audio. I wonder is there anyone who had sound issues before patch, and not anymore now?
"
gatis_k написал:
"
Imaginaerum написал:
"
gatis_k написал:
Version 1.0.2c

While I partly agree with you, I was trying to point out, that before patch everything was fine with Creative sound card. There was no problems with audio. I wonder is there anyone who had sound issues before patch, and not anymore now?

I had problems before and didnt encounter them after the patch.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация