1.0.3 Patch Notes

"
Fixed a dupe method involving the Mirror of Kalandra. It no longer also duplicates an item that was skin transfered into the target item.

wow......so the rich got richer.......and richer.
"
Lionguild написал:
RIP righteous fire totem builds, nice buff to poison arrow / viper though.

Ya, that's the idea I got as well.. unless spelltotems have 6k+ HP. Can we get some numbers for comparison?

I'm not too upset by this. I made a character based on righteous fire totems and it wasn't a particularly amazing/fun character so I abandoned it. If this is a buff I'd like to try it again!
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.3
Fixed a dupe method involving the Mirror of Kalandra. It no longer also duplicates an item that was skin transfered into the target item.

Posting this 1/2 hour before the patch hits why?
Последняя редакция: goorooloo. Время: 10 дек. 2013 г., 23:38:10
"
Lionguild написал:

Yeah, I think they were too good. Thought about making one in Open Beta, thought about it again last week... I didn't go thro' because I thought it would get rebalanced. Ah well.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Still no Minion Persistence on log out / disconnect
"
YellowMage написал:
"
Lionguild написал:

Yeah, I think they were too good. Thought about making one in Open Beta, thought about it again last week... I didn't go thro' because I thought it would get rebalanced. Ah well.

It's no where near too good. Clearing speed is abysmal.
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.3

• Effects and/or 3D art have been added for the following items: Demigod's Touch, Lioneye's Glare, Geofri's Baptism, Taryn's Shiver, Rise of the Phoenix, Matua Tupuna, Atziri's Mirror and the alternate art Stormcloud.
  • Spiders have been made invulnerable when climbing into areas from scenery.

Yes on the 3D art/effects!!!

No on the spiders not being killed anymore before stepping foot on solid ground. :(
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Последняя редакция: JohnNamikaze. Время: 10 дек. 2013 г., 23:40:21
"
goorooloo написал:
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.3

Posting this 1/2 hour before the patch hits why?

That is actually a good point.
IGN : Reamus
"
Talking to Dialla on top of the Sceptre of God now gives the waypoint to the next difficulty.

This is an essential fix for me since I always get a crash when talking to her :(Need to run SoG again to reach the next level)
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
Wow that dupe fix, I wonder how much currency was made using that.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация