Path of Exile: 2013 in Summary

In 2013:
  • Path of Exile evolved from Closed Beta to Open Beta (late January) and then to full Release (late October).
  • We deployed 87 patches, ran over 1000 race events, posted 286 daily deals and 222 news posts.
  • Grinding Gear Games expanded from 20 people to 55! While our core development team doubled in size (to 35) we also scaled up our customer support department by a factor of ten.
  • We had three sets of supporter packs for sale at different times during 2013 (the tail end of the Closed Beta packs, the Open Beta packs and the current Release packs.
  • Over 3.7 million new players signed up to play Path of Exile.
  • We hit a peak of almost 70,000 people playing Path of Exile at the same time. We expect to beat this record as we localise the game to more countries next year!
  • We had the pleasure of meeting several hundred fans at meetups in various countries.
  • Zero Unique Fish were caught.
  • 1 in every 500 people alive visited www.pathofexile.com.
  • Path of Exile won numerous awards including GameSpot's 2013 PC Game of the Year.

Have a great New Year, guys. Thanks again for everything.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Congratulations for all of the success you achieved in 2013. I'm also happy to see that all of your dedication for making the game better is crowned with rewards such as "GameSpot's 2013 PC Game of the Year".

You guys were always genuinely nice towards us, community, thanks for all the interaction, listening and responding to our feedback. Thanks for making 2013 a better year for us.

Wishing you guys a happy new year!

No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Последняя редакция: ignarsoll. Время: 31 дек. 2013 г., 5:01:34
Keep up !!!

These fishing trolls again...i guess i'll have to farm rhoa feathers AGAIN :p
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Последняя редакция: Kagari. Время: 31 дек. 2013 г., 4:51:59
Happy New Year everyone!
Third!

"
Zero Unique Fish were caught.

No way :(
Последняя редакция: Sumroach. Время: 31 дек. 2013 г., 4:52:54
happy new year. keep up the good work.
I was close to catching that unique fish but maybe I shouldnt fish @ Broken Bridge ?

Happy 2014 everyone
And how many mirrors did drop? :p Happy NEW YEAR! :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Happy New year!
A very happy and successful New Year, champagne, fireworks and hopefully many, many more occasions to celebrate. Thank you so much for your amazing work. <3 <3 <3
Happy New Year GGG and the Community.

Im glad to support this game and see how it grows and changes and all that :)

Just AWESOME!
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация