1.0.6 Patch Notes

"
You can now only run a maximum of two copies of Path of Exile simultaneously on one computer.

Why that? What problem that limitation is solving?
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Nice patch, I'll try mfer summoner :)

By the way, have you some news about supporters portals which we can't use in maps please?
hehe if you can read this chris i sent you email ill wait a few days for reply i think my accounts broke so no point me even trying patch but keep up with the good work :)
"
Chris написал:
"
Ludvator написал:
on more thing: since OB we are getting multiple buffs to players damage/survavibility, many powerfull uniques/skills were added. Can we expect some difficulty increases to counter this? Im little bit worried game becomes easier with every content patch

We generally rebalance overall difficulty with the big four month patches like 1.1.0. Because they add new challenges and stuff to do, it's generally only harder.

Please tell me that difficulty increase will not materialized by even bigger damage numbers...
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Any chance of a color blind mode in recent incoming patches?
For anyone wondering, the 5 new passives are 3 minion block passives next to Nercomantic Aegis, and a minion life leech passive & minion HP passive in the Gravepact cluster.
"
fkxShadow написал:
"
You can now only run a maximum of two copies of Path of Exile simultaneously on one computer.

BOTTING that's awesome!
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
"
fkxShadow написал:
"

multiboxing to rape the currency market....
My pet kiwi still becomes lost constantly when I use portals, or when I move about too far. Please please put this in a list of things to fix :(

Also when you activate the map device with multiple maps in and finally get the "you hear a sound in the distance" message.. it would be really good if there was actually a sound that went along with that event, cheers.

Love the fix for daily deals thing not fetching the new one when the previous one ended :)
"
Yesu написал:
"
You can now only run a maximum of two copies of Path of Exile simultaneously on one computer

Multibox nerf it seems?. N1.

Probably will have a work around within a few hours or less. It may still be possible with VMware. Someone will find a way to get around it. If there's will, there's a way.

ps... need respec for summoner now... thanks
Последняя редакция: Menacetech. Время: 29 янв. 2014 г., 18:06:59

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация