1.0.6 Patch Notes

The new summoner passives are a massive buff. Life leech, regen, all notables given huge boosts. Pretty amazing.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
So multiboxing is still allowed as long as you control each character individually but you have to find a workaround for the 2 client maximum?

Seriously, this is ridiculous. I was really hoping to finish the unique achievement before the leagues ended but that's not going to happen anymore.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
Added two new vendor recipes.

What are they?
I admit to being new to the game, but this was a pretty crappy patch notes release... what are the new recipes and the new uniques?? are we supposed to try find out for ourselves?
"
lvanerstrom написал:
"
Chris написал:
Version 1.0.6
Major Features/Content:

Duration Balance:
  • The Increased Duration support gem duration bonus has been reduced from 50-83% (depending on level) to 45-64%. Its quality bonus has been halved.
  • Immortal Call, Blood Rage, Conversion Trap, Animate Weapon and Frost Wall have had their base duration increased by 25%.
  • Firestorm, Poison Arrow, Ice Shot, Arctic Armour, Arctic Breath, Curses and Smoke Mine have had their base duration increased by 10%.

Um. What was wrong with increased duration? Hate having useful skills nerfed for no apparent reason.

It's overall a buff to skill duration, it just means that the increased duration gem is less necessary but overall gives either the same/more duration than is possible now. The only actual nerf was to the quality bonus.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
All the changes for summoners with all the nodes:
+20% life
-40% increase damage
+20% ias/fc
2.5% life regen
16% all res
4% LL
20% chaos res

Rather nice overall.
"
You can now only run a maximum of two copies of Path of Exile simultaneously on one computer.

F***** FINALLY!!!!!!!

Godamn how long does it take you to learn?
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
"
valantur написал:
I admit to being new to the game, but this was a pretty crappy patch notes release... what are the new recipes and the new uniques?? are we supposed to try find out for ourselves?

The community is supposed to find out themselves. Usually they'll show a unique and a vendor recipe in the patch preview video, but the rest we have to find.
"
valantur написал:

Yup =) that's the fun bit.
IGN - Hybrid_Ghost
Must have missed the bit in the patch notes where you can only have now 2 copies of the client running at any one time.

Really annoying!

Surely there is some other way you can combat botting? without fucking up things for people who are not botting but running multiple clients.
For others who want to run more clients and have enough computers.. Run 2 clients per machine, install Synergy (http://synergy-foss.org/) and if you run them in windowed mode you can have as many clients running as you want.

GGG, you really need something a bit more elegant than limiting number of clients per computer to resolve your botting issues? What's next?? limiting 2 client connections from any one IP Address?

Последняя редакция: rampagingrabbit. Время: 29 янв. 2014 г., 17:59:25

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация