1.0.6 Patch Notes

"
Wooser69 написал:

It's overall a buff to skill duration, it just means that the increased duration gem is less necessary but overall gives either the same/more duration than is possible now. The only actual nerf was to the quality bonus.

Well, Puncture got nerf for me since I was using it with Increased Duration gem.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Am i the only one who noticed that minion damage nodes have reduced bonus damage by max 30%? Attack speed nodes prolly makes up for it though, but not for those who use faster attack and multistrike.

Oops, i missed that lord of the dead was buffed. 15% overall reduced damage, not 30.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Последняя редакция: SkyCore. Время: 29 янв. 2014 г., 19:24:24
"
The damage of the bombs of the Undying Incinerators and Undying Alchemists has been increased.

lol
"
The life progression of all player summoned minions and totems has been changed. Minions and totems now have more life at lower levels (+50% at level one) and around the same life by approximately gem level 21.

Neat, and a lot of general buffs here and there ... interesting.
SSF since ~OB
"
SkyCore написал:
Am i the only one who noticed that minion damage nodes have reduced bonus damage by max 30%? Attack speed nodes prolly makes up for it though, but not for those who use faster attack and multistrike.

Plus the 40% damage increase to summon skeletons and 50% damage increase to the summon zombie gem. It looks like people are overlooking this and just whining about the removal of some of the damage nodes, even though GGG buffed the gems to compensate for it.
Achievemnt's can't be completed, bugged??
Imposible to complete
I just killed Hillock, he didn't change phase at all, wanted to let GGG know

Cheers for awesome patch
Rampage: xGyoX
awsome patch notes! thanks for extending minions abilities! =]
ign: WarriorsOfEternity Scion Battle Spectromancer low life 8 auras | Domination (Standart) League | Life
ign: _Forsaken Shadow Dual Dagger Melee Crit 40k dps (68k abyssus) | Standart League | wasted
Anyone know what the accidental teaser in the Newly Added section of https://www.pathofexile.com/shop ?

The Green thing between the 2 skulls!

Maybe the alternate effect of Desecrate to be released next patch!?
SSF since ~OB
"
Dodobane написал:
"
SkyCore написал:

Plus the 40% damage increase to summon skeletons and 50% damage increase to the summon zombie gem. It looks like people are overlooking this and just whining about the removal of some of the damage nodes, even though GGG buffed the gems to compensate for it.

who cares about skeletons and zombies?
those are for tanking duh....
Последняя редакция: xP0nYx. Время: 29 янв. 2014 г., 18:12:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация