Return of Valentine's Heart Weapon Effect

You said you would keep Event transactions limited though. This is the same skin as last year, only difference is i got 2013 on mine that nobody can see.

You could have made it just a little different, like another color of the heart or whatever. The "rarity" feeling is all gone now and i wont buy event based effects again.
NOOOOO
Just bought some stash tabs today, anyway not to worried GGG deserves the money
"
Sparowes написал:
You said you would keep Event transactions limited though. This is the same skin as last year, only difference is i got 2013 on mine that nobody can see.

You could have made it just a little different, like another color of the heart or whatever. The "rarity" feeling is all gone now and i wont buy event based effects again.

I'm loving the game and you GGG guys deserve a lot of respect(!), but +1 on the above.

Edit: Less the "wont buy event based effects again" part, that is.
Последняя редакция: Esev. Время: 9 февр. 2014 г., 22:23:07
"
Sparowes написал:

+1, really not happy with this
Good.

I was going to be disappointed to see everyone able to purchase something I bought last year that was marked as limited time purchase.
IGN: Narbays
cool
An alteration to differentiate between the two wouldn't be too hard to implement seeing as they already have their own unique ID's.

But seriously you guys don't fly off the handle, most people don't even have the supporter packs and that alone is enough to set you apart from the common rabble of the game is it not?

More often than having limited time exclusive content gets re-released due to popular demand, which begs the question... This is a game and not a retail store right? Why not just have two ever evolving catalogs of content, year round and seasonal. Sell everything from years prior and just keep adding to the roster as time goes.

Put simply the rise and fall of an empire is based on the stability of it's foundation, (The masses) and to neglect this foundation by pandering to every whim of the arch (Those with copious resources) is but a repetition of history that inevitably leads to demise. (The needs of the many vs the needs of the few)

Buying like 2-3 of these now just because of the complaints <3

Another game I play is much... much more narrow sited in their business dealings and frankly it ticks the player base off and stubs potential profits for them in the long run, although they seem be picking up on that as they just sold one of most popular cosmetic outfits again in their game for record profits ;)

Regardless, it's your company and badass game do as you see fit!

"
reboticon написал:
first?@!

"
TheJedipimp написал:
Dang, second

"
omg 3rd :(

"
KoreanGamer написал:
4th

Can we get a 24 hour probation for this pointless shit please?

And ship the tears to California. We need the rain.
[Hardcore] Soldiers of the Wasteland - sotwguild.com
-------------------------
Skill Resets are the last refuge of the weak and incompetent.
"
Sparowes написал:

I'm very sorry that you're disappointed about this. At the time we wrote "It's possible that Valentine's Heart will return at the same time next year, or maybe in a slightly different form." (link). I'll definitely bear your feedback in mind in the future.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
to the shop!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация