Return of Valentine's Heart Weapon Effect

Itt too many people that read "Limited" as "once only never again", then cried about it.
Not even bismuth has as many edges as this effect.
Whats up with his blade?.. Is he trying to attack the Scion!?
Permanent Hardcore only.
Very cool. I've been waiting for this to come back from last year because I missed it.
Nope.
Saved
I didn't even get it back then, but this is just lazy and incredibly stupid.
How long until I can get a diamond rhoa since I missed it back in the day?
Really sad, you guy's let us down here.
Ign - Nef_Reave
Последняя редакция: NefariousJosh. Время: 10 февр. 2014 г., 0:44:21
Well, that just awesome, the only microtransaction i really hate is comming back again -.-

Please switch weapon when u got this effect on you if u plan to be in town for a longer period, the sound of that beating heart is f*****g anoying. I for sure will go to another instance of town when i hear anyone with this effect...

Why didnt you come up with something else, like a rose that replaces one handed weapons or a box of chocolates instead of a shield?
"
NefariousJosh написал:

"
Chris написал:
"
Sparowes написал:
You said you would keep Event transactions limited though. This is the same skin as last year, only difference is i got 2013 on mine that nobody can see.

You could have made it just a little different, like another color of the heart or whatever. The "rarity" feeling is all gone now and i wont buy event based effects again.

I'm very sorry that you're disappointed about this. At the time we wrote "It's possible that Valentine's Heart will return at the same time next year, or maybe in a slightly different form." (link). I'll definitely bear your feedback in mind in the future.

GGG has earned very high standing in my eyes (deservingly so) and this seems lazy to me. It could have been altered slightly in game to make them unique. I understand your quote from last year, I just really didn't expect you would re-release it the same. (the 2013 thing is useless)
"
NefariousJosh написал:

You can get a Diamond Rhoa during the next Open Beta event.

You can get a Valentine's Heart weapon effect during the next Valentine's Day.

I hope this clarifies things for you!
IRON MAN
"
reintroduced our limited-time

ok brah...
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
Последняя редакция: topcatti. Время: 10 февр. 2014 г., 1:28:31

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация