Community Contributor Callout

i'm glad kripp wasnt called out!
IGN: TitanVaolox

Последняя редакция: Dakrath. Время: 13 февр. 2014 г., 1:33:44
Thanks so much for the shoutout guys! I am truly passionate about this game, the devs and this community - I am proud to support it.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
"
Raiz2 написал:
WHAAAAT?!?!! NO PANKO ?!!!?!?!?! THIS IS ABSURD!

The RMT board and Panko got invisible honorable mentions.

Panko-->Because he showed us how much money you can make by selling Fools Gold.

RMT board-->Because that's the major part of our community after new leagues start.
Are you serious, @CHaran not included. He gave his heart and soul into this game O_O ! He should be noted anytime, anywhere and @xreaperx he bought like 4 Diamond titles or something similar etc. !

All the important alpha testers should be listed aswell. Not to mention all of us who helped promoting POE from the early starts on our local and other foreign forums. If i recall we had one topic, i believe it was called How do you promote Path of Exile, anyway we were putting links, what did we do to promote POE.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Последняя редакция: Farystar. Время: 13 февр. 2014 г., 4:35:06
I adore the fan art and video. I'd love to see more from people as the game ages. There is a massive amount of fanart for other ARPGs that I won't mention here and I think PoE needs to be done justice. The art in the game is fantastic but I love seeing fan's interpretations of things.

Also, WOW at that sculpture. You don't see that medium too often. Haha...
*burr hugs*
Very nice of you GGG.

Wish more companies would put the spotlight on their community members :)
PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438 | IGN: Sadou
Последняя редакция: hazydoc. Время: 14 февр. 2014 г., 1:11:51
ZiggyD definitely one if the best out there, really helpful stuff!
The fan art you linked is AWESOME. My favourite is the picture of the witch, but they are all very good. And props to ZiggyD, most helpful videos when i started back in OB. Cheers
that Rhoa Population Preservation made my day.

ahahah
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация