What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

Meanwhile on the LFG board:
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
Snookdog написал:
"
tmaciak написал:
"
Skyl3lazer написал:
and a fresh start can be fun!

No, it is not.

It's fun first 20-30 levels! on that new and exciting build you cooked up.

It's more fun to take 80 lvl character, respec, gear up and play with that new and exciting build instantly ;)
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"We are highly likely to prevent the Item Quantity support gem from dropping in 1.1.0"

I "highly likely" saw zero Item Quantity gems during Domination, so from my point of view the future is now! :)
"
Qarl написал:
"
Saunpacxzzz написал:
Can someone from GGG answers this for me. Will the recipe for Taming work after the league ends.

We are considering having The Taming craftable in all leagues. If this change is made, it will be in 1.1.0 and patch noted, rather than immediately at the close of the leagues.

So this means that also all 3 Berek's rings will drop? darn i was planning a build around one of those rings, but this announcment says "challenge league uniques will no longer drop"
"
morbo написал:
"
tmaciak написал:
"
bplusone написал:
Self-found league would be great. An environment where everyone, not just those who choose to, are forced to live off the land with some vendor support. No trading. Would add quite a bit of challenge to an already exciting world.

SFL starts on 25.03.

What do you mean?

There will be time to undust forgotten daughter of Sanctuary to spoil soil with acid rain again ;)
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Nice changes.

But why not removing also existing IIQ gems completely in leagues like HC, nobody would quit the game because of that. Ppl now hoard hundreds of those gems for 1 chaos each and rip off new players in a few months, selling em for exalts. Good job ggg.

Well, why do i care, i guess now i am rich with my 6-7 IIQ/IIR gems, new players dont get the benefits except they pay a lot in the future and make rich ppl like me even more rich, but who cares about fairness. Besides there are so many of those gems around so everyone will continue using legacy gems anyways. wtf?

Dissapointed.
Don`t remove IIQ bonus from standar, it will just make the gap bigger with old standar players and force ppl to play new leagues.
"
Item Quantity will continue to exist on Unique items, but we may review its magnitude.

Please don't do it leave us with 50% iiq. In domination I broke my bad rng by farming piety with 50 iiq 200 iir. What about new leagues if you have bad rng? Flip and scam new players all the time instead of dropping something useful from dominus and Lunaris-Piety? (yes 50 iiq make a big difference). Or make 30-40 iiq implicit in all non-maps areas!
And wow now I feel godly in standard

Скрытый текст

too bad that I play standard only in between new leagues
Последняя редакция: mad4thrash. Время: 13 февр. 2014 г., 6:40:35
"
tmaciak написал:
There will be time to undust forgotten daughter of Sanctuary to spoil soil with acid rain again ;)

Ahh :)

This time around I might give it a try myself...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Tinfoil hat mode on. What if GGG keeps making all these legacy items so they can sell them for rmt. it would be a source of money that would only dry up when the game becomes a complete ghostland way past the point when people stop buying shiny cosmetics. Also the way they pursue botters and rmt sellers while extrejely rarely to never banning buyers sounds mord like squashing the competition while turning a blind eye to the customers.

But seriously cut it out with all the legacy bs. If standard doesn't matter why remove the drop possibility of legacy items at all. If it does matter why would you legacy items that would create a n even larger gap between the old and new players?

And what about pvp? I am guessing there is no chance in hell you would have standard pvp tournaments brcause the outrage storm would be epic.

And what about the alternate art rewards for racing that you can only use once in the 4 month leagues then forever to be lost in the bottomless pit of ... standard. At least for people like me who race for rewards rather than the magical fun of repeat spectral leap at infinity it is a real demotivator. Just take the time and work out a system to convert the rewards into mtx skins usable in all leagues and back again so they can still be tradeble.

Oh yeah this legacy bs is the one thing I trully hate about the game and I have shavs soul taker and kaoms plus god knows how many iiq rares and gems and I say this because aparently your opinions hold no value if you are simply jealous of others, tiny concepts like legacy hurting the game doesn't even factor into most people rationaluzing it. To be clear I am all in favor of nerfing ex items to be in line with what is now considered fair it would onky be you guessed it fair to everyone.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация