What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

Happy to see IIQ go and the inclusion of Nemesis mods.

Not a fan of shrines in the core game and the extremely fun-centric Headhunter belt no longer being obtainable. Please, consider that item on its own!
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:
Chris,

"Prismatic Rings will no longer drop, but can still be obtained from vendor recipes."

If Prismatic Rings no longer drop, does this mean that Davros70's custom unique Thief's Torment also can no longer be obtained?

When a Unique drops, the Unique item is rolled after it's determined that a Unique is going to drop right? If that is the case, they can have it so Unique Prismatic Rings can still drop.
The first Diamond Unique is removed from the game xD Take this cast on Crit Builds !!!!

What is with old IIQ gems they gonna be legacy too ? or will they join my Phase run gems in your recycle Bin ?

Does 1.1.0 finally bring back phase run ?
Последняя редакция: Kamro. Время: 12 февр. 2014 г., 17:35:50
"
Saunpacxzzz написал:
Can someone from GGG answers this for me. Will the recipe for Taming work after the league ends.

We are considering having The Taming craftable in all leagues. If this change is made, it will be in 1.1.0 and patch noted, rather than immediately at the close of the leagues.

Awesome! The integration of shrines and nemesis mods into the main game are exactly what I wanted! Can't wait to go for another round when the expansion kicks in.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
Последняя редакция: Diablo1reborn. Время: 12 февр. 2014 г., 17:36:43
I think shrines should be slightly adjusted sure, but don't completely nerf them, fact is, unlike shrines in D2, I find actually going for these ones particularly useful, it is a positive, just make them less frequent :)
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:
Chris,

"Prismatic Rings will no longer drop, but can still be obtained from vendor recipes."

If Prismatic Rings no longer drop, does this mean that Davros70's custom unique Thief's Torment also can no longer be obtained?

Thief's Torment and Lori's Lantern will still drop.

I hate shrines..
"
Powerful legacy items are a feature of the permanent leagues.

Nice feature :/
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
boom!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация