What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

i can't imagine how it possible to leave all current iiq rares as is and prevent newbies from obtaining somthing same. there're will be unpassable gap between vets and newbies. it's very cruel and upset to realize that u're only way to obtain some items is barter. it was upset and unnoying with uniques but it will be much more upset with rare legacy items. the stronger they are and larger gape, the more dissapointment to newbies. if i was such newbie i would reather leave POE instead of trying to pass that gape and overtake veteran farmers with theyr crazy (and impossible to craft or find) farm equip.

i strongly suggest to nerf somehow current iiq affixes with patch if you really want to remove iiq. maybe convert iiq to iir (iiiq=2.5iir) or something like that. OR leave it as it is.
don't push newbies to leave.

(i'm ptetty hardcore solo 2H cyclone farmer with 170iiq/200iir and ~80ex total wealth)
Последняя редакция: kpacmu. Время: 13 февр. 2014 г., 17:52:08
"
1. some people here who NEVER play with mf are jealous and cry, but we don't care, there is newbies in every game

2. some people here with a 500 rarity gear and 0 quantity cry because they know if they remove the quantity their gear will worth less exalts but who care, rarity has always been better in gg maps anyway. They continue making more cash than people like me who were 50/50 quant and rar as we speak.

3. some people here cry against the legacy items because they started playing 2 weeks ago. Sorry for you guys but it is not our problem LOL. The open beta is almost 1 year old, where were you ? playing diablo 3 ? too bad :P I think those legacy items are a very nice way to reward the older players. It is one of the only things keeping us here. The gg maps are very boring. We stay here just because we know we have high value gear and because we spent many x00 hours farming alterations/uniques. And anyway on standard there is no competition, I mean who care if there is 1 million players lv 100 with a gear worth 300 ex ? You think you can beat them !? TOO LATE you had to start playing 1 year ago like in every online game on the planet lol...

4. I have not tried nemesis domination but i saw 2-3 persons crying against the lag. I'm on a laptop too I hope I will be able to continue playing !? The hell O_O The fog badly optimized, the rain, and now the shrines ? god...

"
Lol, and I wondered yesterday why suddenly so many people wanted to buy my IIQ gems from my shop that collected dust there for so long. I've got 5 requests within 10 minutes. How did people knew from the upcoming change so early? It was before this GGG post for sure. Hm, may had sold these gems for a higher value than 1 fusing then, if I had known. ^^" Of course nobody told about the upcoming changes when I asked what's going on there, PoE community at it's best. :D

I asked the same question. Look like some players knew it 1 week ago wtf !? That kind of leak is unacceptable. GGG should keep their future changelog secret omfg.

"
so you gonna split the community into (old) players who have the gem and drop more items and (new) players that are basically screwed? rofl

As I said yesterday, I'm against the removal of the quantity too (they removed the mf on chest/belt/chaos RCP under Ilv 60 already) but if they absolutely want to remove it, they will have to put them legacy to be fair against the old players. Anyway, seriously, just look at the facebreaker 2-3 ex. They still don't cost that much. There is many more gems than facebreakers on the server... I don't think they will ever cost more than 2 ex. Yes it will be a little unfair against new players anyway but 2 ex is easily reachable when you have 1 or 2 char lv 65.

7. 1 month ago I made a suggestion on the forum for a new kind of mf with the dex/green gems. I think GGG is going completely to the wrong direction. There is mf on all hack n slash, that 2x kind of mf was unique and very original. I don't see why a company would change a marketing force into a weakness...

"
This is a good thing. It will remove a mod from the pool of mods on gear, which means that it becomes easier to craft high quality items.

noob !? on every single piece of gear you are suppose to have : fire or light or cold resist, chaos ressit, life, rarity, quantity. if you don't you don't know how to play a hack n slash.

"
WIth the game designed without IIQ gem as an "option", this will (or at least shuold) lead to better drop rates across the board.

With some builds needing to forsake MF in order to be capable of running high end content, it's a change that needs to be made. Nothing is worse than running a level 70+ Rare Map, with 70+% from mods on the map, and still looking at a see of blue items from the boss.

again you are a noob. If they remove the quantity you WILL NOT play in maps lv 71+ anymore because you will never have enough cash to buy one. The overall quantity of map dropped across the server will diminish, people will start selling then higher price.

"
But getting your panties in a bunch about it? That's just silly. It's a game. Play the game. Have fun. If you don't have fun. Shut it off. Go find something else that is fun. Play that. But don't scream and complain about how the developers of a game, that you can play for free, are fucking over their customers. That's just ridiculous.

Sorry but when you spent 100$ to a game and they suddenly change the gameplay mechanic you have something to cry about lol.

"
Don't see any reason for all solo players in standard to stay here with all this changes. Is that what GGG wants?

probably =( It is maybe a marketing way. They will oblige you to join a guild in order to find a duo/trio partner to play with and at the same time convince you to buy guild tabs...

3 words for you

GET A LIFE. you got full stop gratis.
"
FatesDefiler написал:
"
Mammatus написал:
Remember al the posts about people suing Blizzard?

Funny that you say this. After my experience with D3 and PoE, I am of the certain opinion that a regulatory agency akin to the ESRB needs to be created that doesn't analyze the content in games but takes measure of exploitative and abusive game design.

Hypothetically, if such an agency did already exist, one that analyzes a companies development history patterns and investigates all sources of income for a development studio to find whether or not everything is being done 'above the table', what do you suppose their findings on GGG would entail?

I think there are some people at Blizzard HQ and GGG Studios who would be facing heavy fines at the very least.

Wow.

You chose to give money to support someone else's vision. That is all, you have no say or rights in what they do with their vision, you do not own any part of it.

Последняя редакция: Mammatus. Время: 13 февр. 2014 г., 18:28:39

Taking offers in exalted orbs....
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Последняя редакция: JNF. Время: 13 февр. 2014 г., 18:36:28
Can I just state the obvious solution here? Make the current permanent leagues 'legacy' leagues and prevent people from creating new characters in them, then provide the HC players a way to transfer their stash from HC legacy to Standard Legacy if/when all their characters are dead.

Then the current Nemesis/Dom leagues without the IIR and legacy items can become the new 'permanent' leagues.

Not everyone is going to like this, but it is a far more palatable solution than creating this absurd divide between new players and those who have accumulated the OP legacy items in the current permanent leagues.

"
FatesDefiler написал:
"
Mammatus написал:
Remember al the posts about people suing Blizzard?

Funny that you say this. After my experience with D3 and PoE, I am of the certain opinion that a regulatory agency akin to the ESRB needs to be created that doesn't analyze the content in games but takes measure of exploitative and abusive game design.

Hypothetically, if such an agency did already exist, one that analyzes a companies development history patterns and investigates all sources of income for a development studio to find whether or not everything is being done 'above the table', what do you suppose their findings on GGG would entail?

I think there are some people at Blizzard HQ and GGG Studios who would be facing heavy fines at the very least.

Most stupid thing I've read on the internet this week. Congratulations.
Последняя редакция: bitV. Время: 13 февр. 2014 г., 18:40:39
"
JNF написал:
As newer player who's only played domination, this post just made me understand why people hate magic find so much, and why standard's economy is garbage.

Normally I don't actually have a problem with legacy items, since there's a few strong arguments for them - having super-expensive goal items, not losing long term players, etc.

However, in the case of IIQ/IIR, I don't think there should be any legacy items. Magic find directly impacts the functionality of the economy, and having legacy MF items prevents it from evolving, and creates an even bigger wealth gap between the richest and poorest (read: newest) players.

Personally, I'll likely just play one of the new leagues when they come out. That said, I don't see joining a new league every four months as something that's conducive to a sustainable player-base. I'm hoping GGG will either magically fix standard's economy, or create an alternative permanent league by the time the next four month leagues end.
"
ComradBlack написал:
"
JNF написал:
As newer player who's only played domination, this post just made me understand why people hate magic find so much, and why standard's economy is garbage.

Normally I don't actually have a problem with legacy items, since there's a few strong arguments for them - having super-expensive goal items, not losing long term players, etc.

However, in the case of IIQ/IIR, I don't think there should be any legacy items. Magic find directly impacts the functionality of the economy, and having legacy MF items prevents it from evolving, and creates an even bigger wealth gap between the richest and poorest (read: newest) players.

Personally, I'll likely just play one of the new leagues when they come out. That said, I don't see joining a new league every four months as something that's conducive to a sustainable player-base. I'm hoping GGG will either magically fix standard's economy, or create an alternative permanent league by the time the next four month leagues end.

The post was something of a joke, as I myself only play Domination currently. ^>^
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
We currently have Acts 1-3 out of 10. The majority of content with new, OP items that will eventually have to be nerfed/become legacy is yet to come. Nobody will understand what the fuss was about or even remember this round of balancing in a few months. ;-) :-D
I personally dislike shrines in HC league becaouse it could cause very dangerous situation that will kill player in 90% of situations, like Igna + some tough shrine like diamond or acceleration.
In most cases you will be dead within 0,5 sec.
Similar thing about storm herald with acc shrine.
Many hc players dont have any idea about how shrines works and imo default leagues should stay as they are now.
Even after balance it could kill some HC players undeserved way(becaouse of lack in knowlegde or what would be even worse cos of bugs).
Whole this change is like puttin everything you had in kitchen(exiles,shrines,nem mods and possible next league features) into one dish(SC and HC) and trying to eat it -- maybe it would be tasty but in 90% cases it would be bad flavoured meal.

Also i dont like another "mf nerf" as i dislike last changes to that system, again more possibilities(balance between clear speed/mf) make game better and removing this and leaving only one possible way of improve(clear speed or "char power") makes game worse. As almost always MORE POSSIBILITIES = BETTER GAME. Only thing i could think this change is for better is iiq map system which could be scaling better with all that iiq removal. Hope i am wrong as i was with auras change when i was against and i love possible aura bulids now.

Another thing is all that legacy items which are arising definitely too fast and new players just cannot compete with expirienced ones in HC/SC leagues. This could hurt especially with pvp coming and probably SC(and hopefully HC) will become long term pvp leagues.

So imo steps in wrong direction GGG :/
"
JNF написал:

The post was something of a joke, as I myself only play Domination currently. ^>^
Oh, I didn't mean to single you out - I've just never actually seen IIQ on non-unique gear before, so I wasn't aware of how hard you can stack it in standard. For me, your post just crystallized exactly how standard's economy became garbage (via item/currency flooding - seriously, how did GGG not realize that would happen?), and why people hate MF so much.

Hopefully they'll make a permanent league that's not plagued by issues like this.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация