Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #1

"
Diabolic_One написал:
I Demand that there be Pants for the Expansion

+1!

and also 3D belts!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Besides Corrupted, the only other things I see is a white socket on that sword.
IGN JimansNotSummoner
"
Kamro написал:
For those who wonder about Spark read the current Diamond Newsletter.

Do you mean this?
"
The corruption of the Vaal past on the gems has been especially interesting. We’ve been able to combine the old skill gems with new mechanics with really fantastic results.

Or am I reading the wrong thread.
Good
That's indeed getting quite interesting !
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Oh, a white socket. Is this another random vendor recipe that nobody can be bothered discovering? Maybe instead of adding more content you could steer yourself towards fixin broken things like pet AI. which has been broken at least since I purchased a supporter pack over a year ago. PM me if you like because I can't be bothered reading more of this thread full of praise for a company that sells a product (my pet Kiwi) to me that is not fit for its intended purpose.
That sword totally op Kappa
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
"
mrgrin написал:
"
danisonxtc написал:
"
Diabolic_One написал:
I Demand that there be Pants for the Expansion

Great Idée! with no stat pants but with sockets.
Some builds ex: like summoner, support with 6-7 auras you can barely fit anything else then auras and a shared 5-6 linked zombies/spectral, and that only because its still possible to snapshot summons (and if they ever take that away GGG would have to rework summoner somehow since it would be impossible to play (compared to other builds) without that function).

Those are choices.
I've a summoner 86 and another now at 51, never used snapshot.

While more sockets are nice, you don't need it at all.
For a tip, you can put 2 summons in one link to give them both the benefit of all the other supports, without having multiples;

I.e.

Skeletons and Zombies in a 6L: Min dmg, Min hp, Multistrike, Melee phys dmg, skeles, Zombies.

That right there frees up a lot of space.

With desecrate, and the new passive changes, you can even put both in a 4 link +2 helm, with just minion dmg/hp, or if you like multistrike/melee better that, and re-summon them as needed.

I think too many summoners have gotten into the habit of custom tailoring each summon, which is another choice, while running 6+ auras, and having each specter tailored, all via snapshot as the norm, when it's overboard, and balance-breaking, really. It opens up a power-level of character that is well beyond where it should be, not that it isn't nice, until they fix snap shots.

as i was saying (a shared 5-6 linked zombies/spectral), the point is your imo to weak compared to other builds as a summoner without snapshot at least in higher maps, and vs alot of aoe heavy enconters (like chaos damage from hillock or those "trap" like exploding)your minions get obliterated without aura support (even with).
Последняя редакция: mrgrin. Время: 17 февр. 2014 г., 5:11:28
corrupted pants for the templar. especially like the idea that corrupted items could vanish over time.
"
rampagingrabbit написал:
Oh, a white socket. Is this another random vendor recipe that nobody can be bothered discovering? Maybe instead of adding more content you could steer yourself towards fixin broken things like pet AI. which has been broken at least since I purchased a supporter pack over a year ago. PM me if you like because I can't be bothered reading more of this thread full of praise for a company that sells a product (my pet Kiwi) to me that is not fit for its intended purpose.

Of course, we should all mourn about your problem and stop praising GGG.

You don't seem to have any idea how important white sockets are and yet you chose to rant about it anyway.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация