New Microtransaction and Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #2

Wow!
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
nice.
I'm going to guess that the 0 in burning arrow is part of the unique's design, not a fundamental change to all bow skills.
...attempts to wait patiently, nope. I want it now.
IGN: Lil_Crimson
Im going to take a wild guess that the unset ring has things like:
1-10 physical damage
10-30 fire damage
and when you add something like burning arrow, you gain those values to the burning arrow skill. So instead of using support gems to make burning arrow more powerful, you would use this ring with it.

The screenshot with sarn.. As you walk up the steps from the bottom of sarn where you do the trading, there is another set of steps to your left that brings you to a wall/closed door. This screen shot could possibly be from a new area that leads from that wall/closed door.

"What will you sacrifice?" Im guessing the character you play with, will in the end have to be sacrificed to end what ever happens to wraeclast thus ending your game with the character. :)

The four pieces that look like a puzzle: Guessing we will have to find these four pieces scattered around the new area that we will then use at the eternal laboratory where now we can only use 1 piece of a map. Instead we will use all four pieces that we find, making 1 new unique map that will bring us to the final boss.

Just thoughts on the latest update. Super excited :)
I love you
So basically an unset ring is one that has no implicit mods, but has a single gem slot.

So you're in effect trading an implicit mod from a ring for a single gem slot that doesn't have any links.
"
Zaqwert написал:
So basically an unset ring is one that has no implicit mods, but has a single gem slot.

So you're in effect trading an implicit mod from a ring for a single gem slot that doesn't have any links.

Yes.

Ring could also be known as a Summoner's Ring.
"
majesw написал:
I hope that quiver has a usefulness equal to how cool it looks.

Well its a quiver...so I don't have my hopes up.
Awesome ring. I have some characters that could use a one-off gem slot.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация