Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #3

"
StrayYoshi написал:
"
Powerhunger написал:
Im starting to think that corruption is something like, you sacrifice one item choose a stat and gain it onto another item. Kinda like an item sink.

The "1% of Lightning Damage Leeched as Life" on the amulet came from a new supporter unique.

which item is that? The 1st thing I thought when i saw the twilight blade screenshot was Prismatic Eclipse. If there's a unique with lightning leech, I think this has something to do with mod transfers with uniques.

The amulet is from the news post:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/798410

What i ment is that if the stat is tranfered then the stat came from a new supporter unique as the stat doesnt exist yet.
Maybe you need to choose a side at a certain moment? And then the story-line changes. Other bosses, etc and that means also other items.
Corrupted items and non-corrupted items can drop on both side. But can only be used at a certain side. And they have a difference in value depending on which side you are at????

It is just something that came up to me when I saw the 2 screenshots about the corrupted items...

Feel free to add comments!!
Kind regards,
Tim
inb4 kaom can get a white socket
Forum pvp
"
lolozori написал:
inb4 kaom can get a white socket

it's page 19.. if anyone wanted to state that he or she would have done so long before you enlightened us with your prescience
Последняя редакция: Toverkol. Время: 20 февр. 2014 г., 14:23:57
"
Powerhunger написал:
"
StrayYoshi написал:
"
Powerhunger написал:
Im starting to think that corruption is something like, you sacrifice one item choose a stat and gain it onto another item. Kinda like an item sink.

The "1% of Lightning Damage Leeched as Life" on the amulet came from a new supporter unique.

which item is that? The 1st thing I thought when i saw the twilight blade screenshot was Prismatic Eclipse. If there's a unique with lightning leech, I think this has something to do with mod transfers with uniques.

The amulet is from the news post:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/798410

What i ment is that if the stat is tranfered then the stat came from a new supporter unique as the stat doesnt exist yet.

It's quite possible they added a base item for that stat, or simply added the stat without a unique. They said in their last podcast with Hegemony and Aux that they wanted to make self-cast spells a little bit better than totems, and I think this is what they meant. Most likely there'd be one for each element.
Guys it is the Thursday, February 20,where is the Info????
"
Borboletta написал:
Guys it is the Thursday, February 20,where is the Info????

Not out yet. Maybe this will satisfy you until then.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/799948
If will come anything now or the next hour or not?
I may be the only dissenter here and I'm ok with that, but I just have to say; if the corruptions require repairing of items with even more chroms or fuses or whatever then I am likely to just stop playing PoE since I already spend most my time just trying to collect those things to raise my useless gear to an acceptable level of uselessness and not actually playing the game.

Please don't disappoint.
"
honogica написал:
I may be the only dissenter here and I'm ok with that, but I just have to say; if the corruptions require repairing of items with even more chroms or fuses or whatever then I am likely to just stop playing PoE since I already spend most my time just trying to collect those things to raise my useless gear to an acceptable level of uselessness and not actually playing the game.

Please don't disappoint.

The devs have stated in the past (Somewhere, good luck finding the thread) that they are very much against the durability thing, so I doubt that will be an issue.
HAIL SATAN!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация