[1.1.0] TankyTotems - Dual Searing Bond Templar

Hey uber,
I'm from the garena server & i have received the new passive skill tree and have been playing around with it! Earlier in the day i was asking whether i should respec out all of the totem nodes and go into crit flameblast at late game but i guess that's not my priority right now.

However now i do have another question that i really hope to be answered (by anyone! not only uber). Does DoT have the same scaling as Increased Fire Damage(i.e., 1% DoT = 1% Inc. Fire Dmg)? After the new passive tree changes, i realised that there is an easier entry to Arsonist at the bottom left of the whole skill tree which saves us some points. Considering that we have to use 6 points to spec into Entropy (which gives us 45% DoT), would it be better if we spec into Arsonist(new tree) using 5 points(which gives us 42% Inc. Fire Dmg)? The extra 1 point may be used somewhere else like Elemental Adaptation which i noticed that you did not include in your skill tree or the 8% Inc. Fire Damage node below Fire Walker which will give us more damage?
Последняя редакция: weihong. Время: 5 марта 2014 г., 8:51:45
I just had a look at the new skill tree, man, the beginning area for templar is buffed!

Free 11% Elemental Dmg and 2% Allresist, this is awesome! The progrees through the scion life wheel to rush IR is also much shorter. Just the 6% Life nodes in the wheel are a little bit a throwback, but overall, if searing touch doesnt get nerved, its gonna be awesome.
Последняя редакция: niratschi. Время: 5 марта 2014 г., 5:28:58
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
I just started using this on the new Invasion league - I'm very interested to see if someone may be able to update this for 1.1.0 (though it seems like mostly everything is the same), and to also see if anyone has any feedback/tips for HC (health node choices aside obviously haha).
"
Deathlythoughts написал:
I just started using this on the new Invasion league - I'm very interested to see if someone may be able to update this for 1.1.0 (though it seems like mostly everything is the same), and to also see if anyone has any feedback/tips for HC (health node choices aside obviously haha).

Would also like an updated tree :D
More love for updated 1.1.0 tree!
Why can't you use the same tree? Very little has changed.
can you please update the tree to 1.1.0?

Are we supposed to take MoM? Iron Reflexes?

The tree doesn't seem complete, the bottom has changed...
Hi, passive tree is not viewable sadly.. Anyone care to make a new one?

Is it recommended to go for iron reflexes?

Thanks.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Последняя редакция: Bmxant. Время: 6 марта 2014 г., 21:58:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация