[1.1.0] TankyTotems - Dual Searing Bond Templar

You invented this build!
Higher levels Skill tree is not updated to the new skill tree.
There are blanks missing between points.
"
Omga4000 написал:
Higher levels Skill tree is not updated to the new skill tree.
There are blanks missing between points.

This should be fixed I think. I might be missing one - please note what tree in which section if you can.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
Skill tree & Bandit Rewards

Normal Bandits: Help Oak. Obvious reasons.
Cruel Bandits: Kill all. 4% cast speed is not worth the lost skill point imo
Merciless bandits: Kill all. (You can help Oak if you use Enduring Cry)

Tree at around 65-70 should look something like this: http://poeurl.com/yH4Xgeq

At this point, there is a lot of options. I would suggest mostly life at this point.

Getting the rest of the life would make you level 76 or so with this: http://poeurl.com/yH4XOeh

At this point, you have a lot of options. Immolation gives you 6-10-10-18% for damage making it the best damage increase. Fire walker gives you some extra fire resist. Totemic Mastery gives your totems damage as well as making them more tanky. Totemic Zeal will allow you to summon totems way faster - basically a free Faster Casting gem for 3 points. Shamanistic Fury is probably last resort - I wouldn't get this until 90+.

If you don't have a quality shock nova and want to use a shocking prolif trap, getting Purity of Flesh (18% life, 8% chaos res) before you get Static Blows would be a great idea.

You can refer to my level 89 tree in the Current stats section.

My level 91 tree would look like this: http://poeurl.com/yHXKpnX

From there on, I would just get Totem Damage nodes or Mana Regen nodes.

Why did you not take EE at level 65-70 and 76?
What are some good leveling uniques for this build?
So currently lvl 46 in INvasion league doing this build , MAN its SO OP ! :)

Best build ive tried you dont even need gear to progress.

One question is the current passive tree you have there ( using same ) is that HC viable endgame ?

Or can you make a specific build wich even using 2 dual curses and i would be glad:)

thanks
There's a +6% life +4% chaos res node after Purity of Flesh that is a better option than a regular +6% life node on the life wheel. Just an FYI
"
Shengo написал:
"
Ryce написал:
Noob question, why is scepter>wands? Like do you want spell damage or elemental damage?

AFAIK, spell damage doesn't affect Searing Bond. Elemental damage does, though, so the implicit +% elemental damage on sceptres is put to good use.

There may be other reasons that I'm not aware of, but the implicit 10-20% ele damage is a big boost.

is that true? Searing Bond doesn't count as spell damage?
Последняя редакция: mannihello. Время: 8 марта 2014 г., 20:24:44
Hi. I some question.
I heard that searing bond on high lvl maps has problem with dps it is true?

And if i can use to curse (invasion league) witch will be the best? enfeble and flamability? Can you put some passive tree for hardcore players?

Ironwood is worth to spend so much passive points?
Последняя редакция: Jarovb. Время: 8 марта 2014 г., 21:47:41
"
mannihello написал:
"
Shengo написал:
"
Ryce написал:
Noob question, why is scepter>wands? Like do you want spell damage or elemental damage?

AFAIK, spell damage doesn't affect Searing Bond. Elemental damage does, though, so the implicit +% elemental damage on sceptres is put to good use.

There may be other reasons that I'm not aware of, but the implicit 10-20% ele damage is a big boost.

is that true? Searing Bond doesn't count as spell damage?

That's right, spell damage modifiers won't effect it. Elemental Damage%, Fire Damage%, Burning Damage%, Damage Over Time% and Totem Damage% passives will.
Последняя редакция: Hojirozame. Время: 8 марта 2014 г., 22:24:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация