Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #4

"
AntonChigur написал:
A SAFE!

please tell me that it doesn't open up 6 blues, 5 whites and a couple of scrolls.

Don't be silly, you might get a blue or two if you're lucky!
IGN: Pastryfighter
"
FIreskull написал:
(Neither are cutthroat Leagues, THAT'S SEPARATE)

Good news!

Yeah. :)
I don't like any cutthroat type league.

1 week cutthroat races should be created for those who love that.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
"
AntonChigur написал:
A SAFE!

please tell me that it doesn't open up 6 blues, 5 whites and a couple of scrolls.

Don't worry there won't be any blues or scrolls in it.. only whites..
Maybe it's like a mini map loot box? Click on the box and drop a currency orb on it for tougher ambush but better loot? Course, if you know it's coming it's not much of an ambush...

No cutthroat for me thanks - I'm bad enough at the game without some teenybopper killing me an stealing my shitty but hardearned RNG.
"oh look a safe..."

IT'S A TRAAAAAAPP! (ambush)
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
I am but speculating here but it seems to me that the two new leagues, Ambush and Invasion, have one thing in common -- the corrupted world -- and that the names relate to how you may enter the corrupted world ( or in the former case, maybe being ambushed by some creatures ).

I am also quite certain that all these corrupted items will be exclusive to the corrupted world, and will drop from its foul inhabitants. Quite certainly this includes gems, and items, with a chance that some sockets will be white -- or a recipe of sorts. ( or both ).

The layered instances, which seem to be able to roll typical blue map affixes, sort-of-remind me of MoC ( Maelström of Chaos ). Perhaps its supposed to play a similar role. That i think, would be really cool, had that been true.

Looking forward to the full reveal.
pic looks like a cheap cursed chest fake from reaper of souls
You are AWESOME!!!
It would be funny if the Safe's were all empty, just new inactive objects. It would fit in with GGG's pattern of trolling :) I would laugh right up to the point when I broke my keyboard in half.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация