The SotV Press Tour is Complete. Full Information Tomorrow!

Does anyone know what Corrupted means yet?
IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
"
zackiz написал:
Does anyone know what Corrupted means yet?

Just means it has something to do with the Vaal and their corruption. Obviously being "corrupted" changes things, such as adding implicit modifiers, or giving an item additional modifiers. In the case of skill gems, it appears to change them rather drastically in some cases.
I don't care about any of that I just want some chaos skills that don't suck, maybe some spells and maybe make the mobs change color or something to show they are poisoned. I hope maybe this path contains some kind of new chaos skill. Sorry if I sound a bit bitter but chaos skills were my favorite part of d2 and it would really change the gameplay for me.
What kind of laptops are those?
"
jeonitsoc написал:
fourth page!!!!

gg ggg!

edit: OH COME ON...

first post on page 5

the "oh come on" got me, i lol'd

Today i just had the thought that if chris and company died flying back from the states, they'd leave a hole in my heart..

I sat and contemplated it for a while, made me realize how happy i am they are doing what they are doing, it is the only game out there i really really like at the moment.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
I really hope Ambush is the new HC league. From what it looks like Ambush has strongboxes full of monsters/something good? while Invasion just has monster variety in all zones...seems pretty dull in comparison.
"
1beb написал:
What kind of laptops are those?
I can't wait. I love GGG AND POE... Best company and best ARPG. <3
Depending on the invasion league features I'm now undecided on which league to play now. That implicit mod on boots! If all items can have implicit mods I don't even know where to start with crafting, man. I'm starting to imagine crafting 35% move speed boots.

The vaal gems will be an exploration quest on its own, who knows what combinations can and can't work. That vaal molten fire would wreck in pvp lol. I await tomorrow's info!
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Последняя редакция: StrayYoshi. Время: 27 февр. 2014 г., 22:23:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация