Three recent patches and Atziri Competition Progress

"
Sirais написал:
1st. who cares about Krip ?

2nd Vaal Areas are just annoying crap. its boring as hell to run around in low level zones searching the Vall Areas hoping to find one of the rare Sacrifice items.

Vaal orbs with its complete randomness is pretty annoying.

Vaal gems are not worth it for a one time use (for those that can only store one use) to waste a gem slot for it (make the souls permanent and it might be worth a try)

all in all i dont think that Sacrifice of the vaal is a success (for me)

(hint, give me my original Life nodes back)

wow such hate!
some people complaining here should remember that 1: this is free-to-play and 2: gameplay is much more important then graphics..
Very interesting to see that most Negative Comments about POE are NON supports, I gather they are Just D3 fan boys, who spend there time here on the forums complaining than actually playing... I suppose its better than Playing that worthless piece of Garbage that is made for a 8 year old with no real game mechanics.

Don't Play POE if your not smart enough... :)

I have had minimum issues with POE, I get desync every once in while, nothing to cry about.

Most people blame desync for dying when it is a connection issue or there sad PC set up or just there pure lack of skill. May be people you should look at your connections and PC's. GGG has out done them self's. GGG continue to deliver ON time and with little or no issues with each Patch. THis is a free to play game and is better than any other game out there.

OK troll away. :P
That logic!

No supporter=hater=d3 fanboy. Nuff said. And mentioned "skill". "Is better than any other game out there". Yeah. PoE is the best shooter / mmo / jump'n'run and much more ...

And now imagine your posting without the first and second passage and the last two sentences ;)

The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Последняя редакция: ghamadvar. Время: 7 марта 2014 г., 18:59:10
"
ghamadvar написал:
That logic!

No supporter=hater=d3 fanboy. Nuff said. And mentioned "skill". "Is better than any other game out there". Yeah. PoE is the best shooter / mmo / jump'n'run and much more ...

And now imagine your posting without the first and second passage and the last two sentences ;)

PoE is the best shooter / mmo / jump'n'run and much more.... lol

Of its genre, sorry for not being specific fan Boy :) lol
O.O
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
with all the sucking up.

and little or no issue? c'mon, you call 4 sets of hot fixes in about a day after patch and you call that little or no issue...

lol, wonder who's actually sounding like a fanboy.

best game in it's genre? yes, possibly, i agree to a certain extent coz i find the gameplay awesome but that's debatable at this point. of course, best is a term used of relative applicability, as what's best to one person may not necessarily be the best for the other.

let's face it, there are issues and im sure GGG is trying their best and doing it as fast to resolve it within their means, otherwise there wont be this many fixes in a short span of time. but still let's not be blind about the situation on hand. the dev team seems to be a mature bunch of folks who can handle criticism and though it's FTP, they know that they need to keep up with and address valid concerns and legitimate grievances and have as it's goal to still make it an awesome game for more than just a select group of ppl coz that will surely open up wallets to sustain the game's existence and/or even make it more profitable.

"
ellrik78 написал:
Kripparrian, why? he trashed the game and left

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVoQWDj6Ulw

That video was posted on April 1st

Grats on making a fool of yourself.

Why not instead look at the video he posted yesterday where he only says good things about POE.
Vaal gems are pretty useless.

I kill everything on ledge for 1 charge... Make new instance and bam, no charge. Not even worth picking these gems up or even selling them because they're that pointless.
"
EvilWiffles написал:
Vaal gems are pretty useless.

I kill everything on ledge for 1 charge... Make new instance and bam, no charge. Not even worth picking these gems up or even selling them because they're that pointless.

I do agree Vaal gems are very limited in use. Honestly they are fun to play around with, but not likely to be used as a center point of a build. BUT, I have been running around an lower levels with a Vaal fireball gem. It's just in a random slot linked to nothing... But... if i go part way through a zone, lag or rubberband stuck in the middle of a mob... It's saved my life! Now when I get to end game and have all the gems I want for my build, yes other gems will take priority over it, but they are pretty fun and useful in it's niche locations. Some of them though... Lets just say they aren't all created equal heh. It's a fun dynamic,

Truthfully I saw a few streamers running around on standard mode messing around with the mistaken Lightning ball skill (that looks impossibly hard to balance) that this soul mechanic might work for that and some other really over powered skills, but the limited use would mean no spamming, The souls mechanic means that how to use and when to use those skills becomes a tactical judgement and lot a spamming killfest. That's what all the old skills are there for.

Overall all it's fun and I'm playing it having a great time, And it's done in such a way it's not going to screw up the balance of the rest of the game. If these were just the same skills on steriods of the previous versions then no one would ever use the old skills again which breaks the game.

The most I might change... is on a few gems allow a few more charges to stack up. Maybe. Until we have all the stats of how the gems level 1-20 the 1-2 charge limit might be right in line with where it needs to be, even if you just have to level it up to get the power you want. So have an 6s 5l item and that solo slot is the right color, here's the gem to dump in there to level it up while you focus all your main gems in all of your other linked slots.

Only thing I wish is I could see a full passive skill tree to interact with it instead of just sections (so when it says highlight similar skills I can see where they are and not scroll to figure out where the hell it is) to make it slightly easier to play out possible builds while being a new player and not having interacted with it an insane amount yet.

Последняя редакция: ValheruWolf. Время: 8 марта 2014 г., 0:17:10

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация