Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

"
Shagsbeard написал:
So you think low level characters are going to fight this Atziri character? Don't think anyone has even gotten to her yet.

It's not so much about level... it's about target audience. They're leaving the ARPG player out of the game and catering to the MMORPG refugees.

No, new players won't be fighting Atziri any time soon.

That said, when you point to Atziri and go "look, it's all endgame" you're literally cherry picking one piece of a major update and ignoring the rest in order to do it. Yes, it is a spotlighted event, doesn't change where the actual bulk of the effort is - new leagues, new skill gems, corrupted areas; all of that is as relevant to new or returning players as it is to veterans. Hell, a lot of it is arguably more relevant to the early game - even if veteran players need the items from the Corrupted areas, they don't appear where those players are. They might seek them out deliberately for the items to unlock Atziri, but that's it.
You're putting the new leagues in with the expansion... they're not the same. They happened at the same time, but haven't got anything to do with each other. The new leagues would have happened without the Vaal stuff being added.
I like this game. I am in to my 3rd week and enjoy it all so far.

I like that its not pay to win and I just bought stash slots and a couple of pets. Most free to play games make you pay for everything and force you by hampering your play style until you
"upgrade" . TY POE for this awesome free game!!!!
Dear GGG, please please please add Ebay to your payment options. Enough of this Amazon/Paypal/your site nonsense. It makes us credit card haters feel bad. Ebay accepts debit cards. Please add them or some other way to enable ppl who choose to exclusively use debit cards to buy stuff from you.

Edit: Btw, you might want to add a 'microtransaction feedback' category to your forum index. Just a suggestion.
Последняя редакция: Exile009. Время: 8 марта 2014 г., 21:21:39
"
Exile009 написал:
Dear GGG, please please please add Ebay to your payment options. Enough of this Amazon/Paypal/your site nonsense. It makes us credit card haters feel bad. Ebay accepts debit cards. Please add them or some other way to enable ppl who choose to exclusively use debit cards to buy stuff from you.

Edit: Btw, you might want to add a 'microtransaction feedback' category to your forum index. Just a suggestion.

Um I hate to break this too you, but you can use debit cards through Paypal. If nothing else you can link your bank account through paypal and have it pull from there. (Though heads up, if so it takes a couple days to clear without using a card). So if doing it for a spot sale I would e-mail support or something and say. Hey i just bought X coins on a linked bank account for the sale this day, Can you give me the price when it clears and I get the coins?"
"
ValheruWolf написал:
"
Exile009 написал:

Um I hate to break this too you, but you can use debit cards through Paypal. If nothing else you can link your bank account through paypal and have it pull from there. (Though heads up, if so it takes a couple days to clear without using a card). So if doing it for a spot sale I would e-mail support or something and say. Hey i just bought X coins on a linked bank account for the sale this day, Can you give me the price when it clears and I get the coins?"

I use a debit card linked to a national bank of my country (not American or European). And Paypal doesn't recognise it despite it being a Mastercard card. I've already linked my Paypal account to my bank account, but it isn't recognising my card, despite being able to recognise that it is a Mastercard card. I didn't download the game through Steam (so I can't use my Steam wallet), but that wouldn't matter anyway since I can't make Steam payments either for the same reason.

I've never had trouble with E-bay, tho. Don't know why.
"
Exile009 написал:
"
ValheruWolf написал:
"
Exile009 написал:

I use a debit card linked to a national bank of my country (not American or European). And Paypal doesn't recognise it despite it being a Mastercard card. I've already linked my Paypal account to my bank account, but it isn't recognising my card, despite being able to recognise that it is a Mastercard card. I didn't download the game through Steam (so I can't use my Steam wallet), but that wouldn't matter anyway since I can't make Steam payments either for the same reason.

I've never had trouble with E-bay, tho. Don't know why.

I would really like to have a Debit card option on the main site... this game is so awesome that i want to help out the devs but i have the same problem.. paypal doesn't accept my debit card and i dont have a credit card.. hope you consider.. thanks :)
Nope, I don't need money. Here, you have it, GGG.
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.
"
York написал:
Shove your stash bundle sale up yours....

Where are this many people who will play pvp. There are less people who want cut throad. What is real, that ggg pormise since closed beta pvp and cut throad.

But thats all.

Look how many people play hardcore. You will see in cut throad or pvp there will be even max 10 % of all players.

you and the wining players are only loud. And cry all time in forums. So people can think you are many. But there arent many of you.

And why should ggg ban you. Only because you remeber them at there promising?

Thats the only thing i must give you right. But all your other things are wrong.

But Chris seems to be scared that he answer at such a post and not on many many other posts where the realy problems are described.

But so it is. Small people with laud crying recive an answer.

Structured people with reasonable post dont.

Thats life.
"
jeonitsoc написал:
"
Chris написал:
York - we'll be posting info about Cut-throat mode in the next week. If you're looking for PvP in the meantime, there's Capture the Flag, various matchmaking options and a free-for-all arena. We'll have structured PvP tournaments started in the near future also, hopefully!

this is what makes a good game company a respectable one, they care for every damn user! thanks ggg!

thats not true so far.

some user with very good innovations are ignored.

Mostly the crying people are heard.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация