1.1.0e Patch Notes (hotfix)

hurrah again for GGG quick response time!
"
dlrr написал:
hurrah again for GGG quick response time!

They usually never nerf stuff in this way, my guess is that their statistics show virtually everyone using Searing Bond as their primary skill.

Panic nerfing?
vaal or no balls
"Konu, Maker of Wind no longer leeches life."

Only reason I'm happy to see this was because even with the Bloodless node he still leeched life. Can we address that problem too?
Patch broke Searing Bond's damage tooltip, now displays different values in town and in zone (any normal zone, tested most in A3N so far, so no modifiers to affect it, and only aura I am running is clarity).

Client patched already before I even logged in, so not related to zoning.
Made a thread in Bug Reports already.
Nice, nerfing sb while rest skills is shit. Very nice. Pure GGG style
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
From someone who joins a party full of searing bond totems ... I thank you
"
tazgecko написал:
From someone who joins a party full of searing bond totems ... I thank you
This change isn't going to have any effect on that. The change basically did nothing. Still too strong to not use it to lvl with. Difference at mid-high lvls is almost nothing.
after patch i find PoE unplayable, some server issues? Got disconnected every minute with perfectly fine internet connection
"Ossecati, Boneshaper now spawns skeletons on himself rather than on the player."

Yeah, that was quite annoying and was causing desync, which itself led to death on several occasions.
"
jstq написал:
Nice, nerfing sb while rest skills is shit. Very nice. Pure GGG style

Nothing wrong with the rest of the skills, the fact a vast majority of players [and streamers] were using SB clearly showed something was wrong with it
Variety make these games good, having one skill clearly superior to all others is a big issue

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация