1.1.0e Patch Notes (hotfix)

excellent,

ripped to both Spinesnap and Kamaq, Soilmaker this weekend - it seems that everything that has killed me so far has been nerfed \o/
IGN: Nooney
Pleae nerf rain in your face and totem and totem guy.
"
Silverthorn90 написал:
Patch broke Searing Bond's damage tooltip, now displays different values in town and in zone (any normal zone, tested most in A3N so far, so no modifiers to affect it, and only aura I am running is clarity).

Client patched already before I even logged in, so not related to zoning.
Made a thread in Bug Reports already.

The changes are server side, what you saw when you logged in was essentially an announcement letting you know of the changes (Nothing was downloaded). So the clients data regarding the item is out of date (Hence incorrect tooltip) until a patch for the client is delivered that updates the tooltip.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
While game was easy (before release, before the retarded act 3 mobs appear) there was huge builds diversity. Content you face was relatively easy => you could use lots of shitty skills and have fun with it. After a3 expanded and ST appeared, mobs start do absurd damage, tree was nerfed, melee went into even deeper shit. Lots of ST builds because it was easiest and safest way to level and endgame content. Now with this "interesting and balanced oneshot mechanics", you just cant melee bosses. You cant even safely hit them from range because more attack animations you do => more chance for you to get oneshotted.
Here comes the searing bond - it was really good before, its good now. You cast curse once, you cast totems, and boss hit TOTEMS, not you. That's how you survive. GL doing this with cleave/leapslam/ds/any other shitty melee skill. You can get oneshotted even while you doing ST action. SB-players get oneshotted all the time, but not that much as if they were using some melee garbage skill.
And now while lots of retards crying about sb is ovepowered, sb will get nerfed again and again and again, and invasion will probably loose any interest from competitive players. Because the only viable skill in this league is nerfed, and nothing else is playable. Its really easy to nerf "op" skills and not add new skills, buff other skills. That is what we see now: st nerfed, sb nerfed. Gl going that direction.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq написал:
While game was easy (before release, before the retarded act 3 mobs appear) there was huge builds diversity. Content you face was relatively easy => you could use lots of shitty skills and have fun with it. After a3 expanded and ST appeared, mobs start do absurd damage, tree was nerfed, melee went into even deeper shit. Lots of ST builds because it was easiest and safest way to level and endgame content. Now with this "interesting and balanced oneshot mechanics", you just cant melee bosses. You cant even safely hit them from range because more attack animations you do => more chance for you to get oneshotted.
Here comes the searing bond - it was really good before, its good now. You cast curse once, you cast totems, and boss hit TOTEMS, not you. That's how you survive. GL doing this with cleave/leapslam/ds/any other shitty melee skill. You can get oneshotted even while you doing ST action. SB-players get oneshotted all the time, but not that much as if they were using some melee garbage skill.
And now while lots of retards crying about sb is ovepowered, sb will get nerfed again and again and again, and invasion will probably loose any interest from competitive players. Because the only viable skill in this league is nerfed, and nothing else is playable. Its really easy to nerf "op" skills and not add new skills, buff other skills. That is what we see now: st nerfed, sb nerfed. Gl going that direction.

I think SB is fine. They need just buff other skills not nerf current one.
"
Chris написал:
Version 1.1.0e (hotfix):

Ossecati, Boneshaper now spawns skeletons on himself rather than on the player.

His "summon multiple skeletons on player on damage taken" was very annoying.
No more desynch deaths with him, I hope.
Ty GGG.
IGN: Melurson
"
nuub написал:

^This.
We need MORE viable leveling skills instead of nerfing these few we have.
Searing Bond isnt as good at endgame compared to quite a number of builds, but its amazing for leveling and its one of the rare options for safer leveling, we need more of them!
"
nuub написал:

There should not be a build that requires no gear or thought that melts everything without effort.

I see you're playing searing bond, not surprised in the least.

(Not to say I wouldn't like to see the weak skills buffed to being usable, but searing bond trivializes the game)
Последняя редакция: Wurps. Время: 10 марта 2014 г., 6:13:50
"
Wurps написал:
"
nuub написал:

There should not be a build that requires no gear or thought that melts everything without effort.

I see you're playing searing bond, not surprised in the least.

(Not to say I wouldn't like to see the weak skills buffed to being usable, but searing bond trivializes the game)

It really does. Not going to lie, I jumped on the SB train to enjoy the easy carry to high level and grind some gear/money for something else. I think I'd be stupid not to.

Though to be fair, I had to dump several transmutes and alterations to get halfway decent staves. /sarcasm
Yup.
Последняя редакция: SavageMinnow. Время: 10 марта 2014 г., 6:24:09
On the first day, I was madly in love with the lockboxes. Gemcutter's were great, it was fantastic to actually find the gems you needed if your class didn't get them at all (meanwhile, Templars get five or six Reduced Mana). Spawn rate cut in half the next day, but it feels more like a 90% reduction since the day after. Haven't seen one since.

Found a cartographer's lockbox, was super happy that maps might be easier to come by and have the end game more accessible for everyone. Whoops, hotfixed, too. Nevermind that I only found two boxes with four maps each.

What isn't hotfixed is that boxes that "guarantee x rare items" frequently less than whatever x is, nor the 1xxx% IIR boxes that drop whites, or the boxes that drop nothing.

When you nerf the fun bits, but leave in the things that are bugged in a way that is disadvantageous to the player, it is bound to look like that you care more about removing exciting aspects than balancing the game.

It's almost back to pre-1.10 in terms of enjoyment. Please remember that you are developing and offering a game, not torture tools.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация