1.1.0e Patch Notes (hotfix)

"
Evalissa написал:
"
jstq написал:
Nice, nerfing sb while rest skills is shit. Very nice. Pure GGG style

Nothing wrong with the rest of the skills, the fact a vast majority of players [and streamers] were using SB clearly showed something was wrong with it
Variety make these games good, having one skill clearly superior to all others is a big issue

Actually because of the life leech nerf. a lot of skills pale in comparison. even after this nerf. SB will still be the most used. because it offers the most safety and it the cheapest to gear for. and its going to be another week before they realize how broken it actually is.
Just waiting around.
"
Mivo написал:
When you nerf the fun bits, but leave in the things that are bugged in a way that is disadvantageous to the player, it is bound to look like that you care more about removing exciting aspects than balancing the game.

This is not a game, it's more like a 9 to 5! You shouldn't be enjoying it. And you need to put in unpaid overtime, too. And work weekends.

I haven't wanted to invest myself in Ambush in part because I know everything will get nerfed soon enough. Sure looks like it so far.
"
Wraithstar написал:
"
Evalissa написал:
"
jstq написал:
Nice, nerfing sb while rest skills is shit. Very nice. Pure GGG style

Nothing wrong with the rest of the skills, the fact a vast majority of players [and streamers] were using SB clearly showed something was wrong with it
Variety make these games good, having one skill clearly superior to all others is a big issue

Actually because of the life leech nerf. a lot of skills pale in comparison. even after this nerf. SB will still be the most used. because it offers the most safety and it the cheapest to gear for. and its going to be another week before they realize how broken it actually is.

I may have missed something somewhere, but how exactly got LL nerfed. I heard that statement a lot but I really don't understand what is different.

I know Vaalpact got "nerfed" because for 40% effectiveness. But that isn't the issue here.
Can you elaborate or link me to where it is discussed?
"
KenshiD написал:

I may have missed something somewhere, but how exactly got LL nerfed. I heard that statement a lot but I really don't understand what is different.

I know Vaalpact got "nerfed" because for 40% effectiveness. But that isn't the issue here.

From the 1.1.0 Patch Notes:
"
The way leech applies to the player has changed. If you leech additional life while currently leeching, it no longer queues after the current leech. Technically, where multiple leeches are stacked, the largest one is used.

Basically, life leech is much worse now if you hit large packs of monsters at the same time, because you don't get the leech from every monster you hit, but only from the largest hit.

@Searing Bond:
Before I got Searing Bond, I levelled a Fireball gem. Lvl 8 Fireball + Added Lightning Damage + Fire Penetration + (I don't remember the fourth support I had) was much, much, much, much worse than a single un-supported Lvl 1 Searing Bond. Like, 1/4th as effective. That's crazy.
Последняя редакция: Amaroid. Время: 10 марта 2014 г., 6:57:58
^^^^

It was in the notes it was very VERY severe towards rapid fire type of people and AoE. Those who didn't really get affected by it are large hitters such as my retired discharge who does like 9 billion damage so it didn't matter.

They changed how leech works it doesn't Q rather add multiple times on an AoE burst attack thus AoE got butchered and reflect will kill you now in most cases.

Btw SB is still fucking good like super mega good I'm glad they didn't butcher it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Последняя редакция: Coconutdoggy. Время: 10 марта 2014 г., 6:57:25
"
Amaroid написал:
"
KenshiD написал:

From the 1.1.0 Patch Notes:
"
The way leech applies to the player has changed. If you leech additional life while currently leeching, it no longer queues after the current leech. Technically, where multiple leeches are stacked, the largest one is used.

Basically, life leech is much worse now if you hit large packs of monsters at the same time, because you don't get the leech from every monster you hit, but only from the largest hit.

@Searing Bond:
Before I got Searing Bond, I levelled a Fireball gem. Lvl 8 Fireball + Added Lightning Damage + Fire Penetration + (I don't remember the fourth support I had) was much, much, much, much worse than a single un-supported Lvl 1 Searing Bond. Like, 1/4th as effective. That's crazy.

Oh well this explains why my duelist now sucks in HC.

Hmm I don't like this change. It ruins characters who weren't all that great to begin with.
This searing bond nerf isn't anywhere near enough.

It's still an OP way to level. You can pick it up on anyone with no nodes in elementa/fire/burning damage, put it in a +1fire weapon and it will still be twice, sometimes 3 times better than you current spell LINKED.
"
Ossecati, Boneshaper now spawns skeletons on himself rather than on the player.

Now I finally don't have to deal with potentially dying 18 times against his OP desync skeles.
IGN: ThisIsAReallyBadIdea
I met Kono for the first time yesterday and wasted about an hour and half a level trying to bring him down. Opened up a public group and had several takers who got owned like me also and left. He was at full health when we gave up.

I am guessing that mobs didn't get the same leech nerf we did.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
Fixed a bug where The Bolt Juggler would set Ice Nova traps when no players were nearby.

Undo that was a good way to hear it!

"
Reduced the spike damage potential for Spinesnap and Kamaq, Soilmaker.

You still got several extremly stupid mobs left.

"
Konu, Maker of Wind no longer leeches life.

So I took the leech node for nothing?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация