The Plan for Cut-Throat Mode

As many people have mentioned:

Freeze/Chill Mechanics + Temporal Chains needs to be looked at. The effect of chilled and chains alone is just ridiculous in PvP, and without a pair of Wanderlust or a Dream Fragments perma freeze is way too easy and really not all that enjoyable to play against. Many times my character has been perma frozen for 10+ seconds while the other player slowly hacks at me. Just the fact that a player loses a piece of gear to plan against freeze/chill is significant.

High level Righteous Fire Builds + Shield Block are also currently almost unbeatable in Standard PvP. Something needs to be done to resistances - Ex a Max level Purity of Fire should add +10 to max fire resist or something... I fought against a righteous fire toon with my char having 7K health, 78 fire resists, and about 20K 1H Phys DPS and I got destroyed every time. With recent patch changes to DOT, righteous fire/searing bond dmg is just ridiculous.

Ears For Sure/Player Kill Counter. Special Player effects after 100 kills for example would be cool, Ex: player has extra gore effect on weapons or bloody footprints.

NO TRADING - Higher/More Orb drops, same or reduced rarity drops. This will allow for players who really invest their time in finding top tier gear to enjoy their Cut Throat power. Cut throat should be about self found/crafted gear. If uniques are harder to find than players have alot more to lose when they die and gear drops.... Some players have mentioned increased rarity/unique drops. This is stupid idea IMO, it takes away from your toons death and the time you should be investing in finding gear.

Make Cut throat Permanent - Maybe reset every 4-6 Months.

Cut Throat Only Gear - Special Uniques that only exist in this league.

Health to DPS ratio needs to be looked at - Some people have mentioned the end game discrepancy between high HP (8-10K) and high DPS, 80-100K. The one shot kills will be hard to prevent, seems like it will be whoever hits the other first.

Losing ALL your gear is pretty steep. As much as I really am excited for this league, losing all your gear is a hard pill to swallow. I have a feeling this will only distance players from the league, particularly the casual players who have put alot of time into finding gear and lose it so quickly to a hard core gamer of the same toon level. Just my thoughts....

TL:DR - Ima be defiling all your vaginas in Cut Throat.

Последняя редакция: Helvalivis. Время: 13 марта 2014 г., 1:39:30
Make it permanent and maybe it'd be great....otherwise, I'm sad.
Sounds great!
IGN Macesaremanttofly
Thanks Christ Wilson!
Please Check out my store!! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/786784

Store on Xyz, http://poe.xyz.is/search/arihiritoikone
Concerning the item drop.

How about randomly dropping 100 or 150 levels worth of items. This way you would lose most of your stuff on lower levels(which isn't bad imo) and only around 2 items at level 60+.
This is great news, thanks:)
Fuuuuuck yes!
ign sweetumss
I think it would be much better if we only lost like 1 item when being killed. And then make it so the oponent can pick with item he want from us.

As much as i would love free PVP, the lose all items idea is kinda dumb. And I am pretty sure it will just make the league not attractive for most people who would otherwise enjoy free PVP

Also even worse if we loose skill gems. Then we just sit there naked wuth a build that dosent have the gems the build is designed around.
Последняя редакция: Feebbil. Время: 13 марта 2014 г., 12:33:11
"
Helvalivis написал:
As many people have mentioned:

Freeze/Chill Mechanics + Temporal Chains needs to be looked at. The effect of chilled and chains alone is just ridiculous in PvP, and without a pair of Wanderlust or a Dream Fragments perma freeze is way too easy and really not all that enjoyable to play against. Many times my character has been perma frozen for 10+ seconds while the other player slowly hacks at me. Just the fact that a player loses a piece of gear to plan against freeze/chill is significant.

High level Righteous Fire Builds + Shield Block are also currently almost unbeatable in Standard PvP. Something needs to be done to resistances - Ex a Max level Purity of Fire should add +10 to max fire resist or something... I fought against a righteous fire toon with my char having 7K health, 78 fire resists, and about 20K 1H Phys DPS and I got destroyed every time. With recent patch changes to DOT, righteous fire/searing bond dmg is just ridiculous.

Ears For Sure/Player Kill Counter. Special Player effects after 100 kills for example would be cool, Ex: player has extra gore effect on weapons or bloody footprints.

NO TRADING - Higher/More Orb drops, same or reduced rarity drops. This will allow for players who really invest their time in finding top tier gear to enjoy their Cut Throat power. Cut throat should be about self found/crafted gear. If uniques are harder to find than players have alot more to lose when they die and gear drops.... Some players have mentioned increased rarity/unique drops. This is stupid idea IMO, it takes away from your toons death and the time you should be investing in finding gear.

Make Cut throat Permanent - Maybe reset every 4-6 Months.

Cut Throat Only Gear - Special Uniques that only exist in this league.

Health to DPS ratio needs to be looked at - Some people have mentioned the end game discrepancy between high HP (8-10K) and high DPS, 80-100K. The one shot kills will be hard to prevent, seems like it will be whoever hits the other first.

Losing ALL your gear is pretty steep. As much as I really am excited for this league, losing all your gear is a hard pill to swallow. I have a feeling this will only distance players from the league, particularly the casual players who have put alot of time into finding gear and lose it so quickly to a hard core gamer of the same toon level. Just my thoughts....

TL:DR - Ima be defiling all your vaginas in Cut Throat.

This +1 and perhaps getting the xp that your opponent loses by dying would be a good reward. Another idea would be to make 3-4 static zones where monsters respawn when players are out of a certain range of them. Otherwise you are going to have many people running cleared instances over and over.
Последняя редакция: DarkHeart69. Время: 13 марта 2014 г., 16:38:43
How does cut-throad work? Can we just make character in normal (not hardcore) for cut-throat mode and play there all the time? Even after you die several times losing all items.

This would be very interesting to me coz it would be very intense. Especially if groups are fighting; friends can kill each others.

Only downside of it is that when you lose item it would be a bummer. No items, and might be tricky (or frustrating) to farm some items again. All tho you don't lose your character progression.
I'd play this for sure!

Can't wait.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация