Content Update 1.1.1 has been Deployed!

30 min is too short of a notice. 2h? perfect. Poorjoys Asylum takes way longer than 30min when playing with 'barely' type character. loosing that one more chance for Ungils drop because realm restarts before reaching map boss hurts

also please rebalance soul cost for vaal skills (det dead for the start) and double dmg of vaal ground slam..

btw only nonengineers are excited about huge percentage gains over trivial base (corrupted rifts spawn rate)
I'd mostly prefer to see patch announcement beforehand, but a surprise patch is really nice thing to have from time to time.
warned us about the nerf before releasing surprise patch !
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
Surprises are awesome! :-)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
I think it's best to just release when ready, no announced times or anything. That way you can deploy on your own timeline without worrying about promises that may or may not have been made, and people can just focus on playing the game rather than fretting over what the notes say without trying it out.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
New content comes faster than i can get my grubby greasy hands all over it :-)
Thanks a bunch guys.
As for the patches, personally, i don't really care knowing patch content beforehand, but on the other hand, it's bloody handy to know at least two days or so in advance if there's gonna be any significant downtime for a patch rollout. That way, i don't find myself at home, with a day off from work cursing at the servers being down for a few hours. If it's just a restart, that's less annoying of course.
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
Here's my vote for surprise patch. I think it cuts down on some of the negative speculation of, 'Oh, I bet they're going to nerf xxx,' and such. Send 'em out whenever you like :)
I have more battle scars than the number of hairs on your ass!
Time Zone: CST -6 (Texas)
Cool. Do not make us wait. Ninjapatch is the best patch.
IGN: MakeMeRichWitch
EU Timezone
A few hours warning is more than adequate for a patch that might take 30 mins to an hour to deploy.

For longer downtime then a week's notice would be great.

That way if folk have planned to take time out to play, they can schedule around it.
surprise patches are the best

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация