San Francisco Fan Meetup and Atziri Kill Progress Update

I managed to take one photo of part of the meetup once it had moved to a nearby food-court.

We're up to 37 Atziri kills in Ambush and 0 in Invasion so far! It's possible that the Ambush side of the competition (50 kills) will be complete tomorrow. I'll try to mention it in the news soon after it is, but as I am at GDC and business meetings much of the day I may be late to post it.

I believe that the schedule of cut-throat events is being posted tomorrow. Feedback on them would be appreciated after you've participated, as we experiment with different settings.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
nice
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Gogo Invasion!
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
First page, yeeah
All those guys and one asian chick...dangerous.
Saved
Последняя редакция: 60x7. Время: 17 марта 2014 г., 2:03:16
Wow still 0 for invasion eh?

Uber Atziri will be fun.
IGN: Jabbing (Anarchy)
Wonder how long before the first Invasion kill. Thanks for sharing- and I hope you can post more photos of the meetup.
I hope the cutthroat events are quite long - 1 week isn't long enough.
IRON MAN
fan meet up in philippines plz.. <even if its impossible> haha
-NinZo-
No tabula tshirts? :-(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация