1.1.1b Patch Notes

According to steam i have an hour and 40min left to download this update. Lovely.
"fixed desyncs"

still dreaming..
This is Major Tom to ground control.
Still no fix for the issue with mirrored affix not working with unidentified items on strongboxes... =(
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
what about delay bug in storm call?
"
mondobogus написал:

"Weak patch" because they aren't fixing something you'd like?

At least they're fixing some bugs. These have no effect on my game play, but I'm not gonna complain either.

Are you even reading Reddit or Feedback forums? It isn't just me who wants those crazy OP bosses to be fixed. Many people also share the same opinion.
Последняя редакция: Macovan. Время: 18 марта 2014 г., 22:12:01
How about fixing some stuff like mods on strongboaex that just don't work. For example if you are in Lunaris level 3 and get a cartographers box and it has "+5 levels" then when the box opens it is EMPTY! I have experienced this 3 times now!

Just little things like that being resolved would be great.
"
Macovan написал:
"
mondobogus написал:

At least they're fixing some bugs. These have no effect on my game play, but I'm not gonna complain either.

Are you even reading Reddit or Feedback forums? It isn't just me who wants those crazy OP bosses to be fixed. Many people also share the same opinion.

Right....but you can't expect everything from each patch. I'm sure bugs needing to be worked out are on the priority list.
"
Shananiganz написал:

"
good time to boycott micro's till they fix the desync CRAP

Time for you to learn what desync is and what causes it, then maybe the reason why they haven't fixed it yet won't blow your mind.
`

All desynch is loss of information between server and client and back, this can be from many causes...The naive belief in game developers saying it is internet just shows your ignorance on subject. More often than not desynch is caused by server not appropriate for tasks expected ...If your desynch is actually connection based it will result in all your programs losing data and failing. Similarly lag can be caused by server, client or connection. The fact that so many people having with POE and no other programs is a huge flash light where the cause is.
Further even if fault is in connections you dont run a formula one car on a dirt track then blame the road when car breaks...you make your product suitable for conditions it will be used if it doesnt work you fix it.
I have never played a game with even close to desynch issues POE has so only a fool would think the product is not at least partially responsible. Also the Aussie server is notoriously unstable with repeated daily DC's and to assume the 3 issues (lag/desynch/server dropouts) unrelated would be optimism in extreme.
The skill Desecrate still spawn regular Skeleton at the Eternal Laboratory(Merciless, Invasion League).

They Fixed the skill or not ??
"
mondobogus написал:
"
Macovan написал:
"
mondobogus написал:

Right....but you can't expect everything from each patch. I'm sure bugs needing to be worked out are on the priority list.

What priority list? They about to release cutthroat league while current gameplay issues unresolved...if they had priority list they would be securing foundations first. Is crazy watching the Aussies dropping in and out of game while server fails to cope with user load every evening and weekend then ggg ans fanboys bury head in sand and keep blaming internet.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация