Серверы PC будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .
Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:

1.1.2 Patch Notes

huh, i wonder how easy invasion league will be now, it wasn't that bad to begin with

glad to see they changed it though, it will being more people into the league
anything is everything
Последняя редакция: Manocean. Время: 7 апр. 2014 г., 1:18:45
"
huh, i wonder how easy invasion league will be now, it wasn't that bad to begin with

have you fought against haviri on a high level map?

imo only him and maybe the devourers were overtunned
Последняя редакция: Smonkz. Время: 7 апр. 2014 г., 1:19:45
I like changes that make a small section rage. Go smoke mine
Последняя редакция: HowNowNZ. Время: 7 апр. 2014 г., 1:20:36
Serious GGG you nerf the Evangelists? You just killed another build of mine. That's two in a row now. At 2.5k life I needed the shields just to survive. WTH...I have to take a break.
Последняя редакция: Bushido74. Время: 7 апр. 2014 г., 1:21:08
Woot! Thanks again GGG!

There is a serious issue with the way patches have been going lately though that I really hope GGG realizes soon. It was a good call to nerf the evangelists, but not smoke mine. Games I played 10 years ago like Dark Age of Camelot have buttons to move your minions around in offense/defense/passive positions, or the ability to pick where they go, and they are ancient. Not only that, but as someone who used to play a summoner main it got old way too quickly because every time you come up with a couple of mobs to use as specters they get nerfed. I understand nerfing things and all, but targeting the same build once a month for a nerf after you buffed it a few months back is just a good way to piss people off.

We love your devotion to the game, and how quickly you're pumping out patches, but I think you've been stuck in this same 2 week cycle so long you've forgotten that the game needs things other than "1-2 skills, 1-2 vendor recipes, some artwork, nerf something buff something, and bug fixes." If GGG simply took 1 patch cycle every 4 months and devoted it to only quality of life changes, and the top 1-2 current player issues (via a poll/vote,) you'd make people a lot happier.

You like to tell everyone that you listen to your fans more than any other company, but we've been telling you for over a year about stupid shit like the "your buddy logged in/out" toast windows overlapping the loot delve windows and you don't do a thing about it. If you stay in the exact cycle you've been doing exclusively, nothing else will ever get done. Listen to the players again, it's important.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Последняя редакция: Dellusions. Время: 7 апр. 2014 г., 2:33:28
"
Bushido74 написал:
Serious GGG you nerf the Evangelists? You just killed another build of mine. That's two in a row now. At 2.5k life I needed the shields just to survive. WTH...I have to take a break.

So you want them to allow you to have a sheild bubble, because you have neglected another aspect of Survivability?
I don't really care about the evangelist change, I'll just adapt, I have 8.5K ES already. But I'm really sad with this smoke mine change, my minions are so dumb in narrow corridor maps, smoke mine really helps in this type of map.
"
sidtherat написал:
i ABSOLUTELY HATE the smoke mine change!

that was the only use of it - to unstuck stupid zombies that cant navigate narrow maps! WHY HAVE YOU DONE THAT? was that OP? that was the greatest (and afaik only) use of this gem!

good buffs for some underdogs (cast on crit builds are very happy about spell buffs that is)

now please, these need some love too:

sweep
whirling blades
glacial hammer (non-pvp)

I played a summoner up to level 92 in Nemesis without smoke mine (I didn't know his ability to teleport your minions) and that was fine most of the time, you just have to move and your minions teleport themselves at you.

The ability to being completely immune to any damage just by detonate a smoke mine with evangelists is unbalanced.
i have a summoner and i love the fact that smoke mine and evangelists got nerfed

those felt like the default options which i really did not enjoy

those moaning about the summoner nerfs should be aware that these 2 were pretty recent additions and that summoners have always been viable to begin with. you don't need to respec your tree OR level a new main gem. it's only the supports that change which, really, isn't that big a deal.

i do agree, however, that some sort of "come to me!" mechanic would be nice for summoners. i'm just casting desecrate on the ground now to get them to move, but that just feels clunky and odd.

Arc buffs! Cleave buffs! Love!

And arctic breath may FINALLY be end game viable! :D
"
TheLurker написал:
Hmmmm.

Too bad the continuing boss nerfs came too little too late to keep tons of people from already leaving.

Maybe next league, Chris.

+¹ here bro. When I got to level 60, my friend died. I helped him by making a new char and leveling with him, till he died at 56 again. Then I waited a week for him to die twice more.

That was good enough. Off screen deaths ftw.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация