[Invasion] Dbum's Thor God of Thunder (Mjolner Build)

i also want ppl to know that your projectile with LS dont proc the casting, just the melee initial hit
my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823
"
The_x_ile написал:
i also want ppl to know that your projectile with LS dont proc the casting, just the melee initial hit

Wrong. Projectiles from LS absolutely do proc the spells.
Source:
Последняя редакция: eyoo1109. Время: 11 апр. 2014 г., 10:14:26
"
eyoo1109 написал:
"
The_x_ile написал:

Source:

Ls projectiles do for sure garenteed fact of truth if there ever was one, proc I the on hit for spell cast. I'm using one and tested lmp and chain so far. Chain lags my computer with full party and 2 flame totem members. I can stand at range and annialate the entire screen with just one hit (3really cuz ms)

Love this weapon
IGN @Dbum
Последняя редакция: dbum. Время: 11 апр. 2014 г., 10:21:17
"
eyoo1109 написал:
"
The_x_ile написал:

Source:

Why no quality???
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
kolp написал:
"
eyoo1109 написал:
"
The_x_ile написал:

Source:

Why no quality???

Meh, I should.. but no need, really... Lightning strike does close to no damage at all compared to the spell procs.

Edit: unless you mean discharge... I'm still working on the build and deciding if I want discharge or double arc with aegis. Once I decide for sure, I'll use GCP's
Последняя редакция: eyoo1109. Время: 11 апр. 2014 г., 11:22:42
My question is, does this have the same 10ms cooldown as CoC, or would putting more than 1 Arc actually work?

Regardless, I still prefer LightPen/IronWill.

Also, I think a Doryani's Invitation and Vaal Pact is necessary, so as to not insta-gib yourself vs Reflect.

Have you tried messing around by tossing a Lightning Warp+Reduced Duration inside it? :P

Romira's Banquet + Voll's Devotion + RT could be interesting, but not that fun imo..

And Astramentis isn't required. I'd personally use Atziri's Foible and a Meginord's Vise. I think that adds more "flavor" to it, with your Gloves having the "strength of Thor." ~.^
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Последняя редакция: Sheriff_K. Время: 11 апр. 2014 г., 11:40:28
Thanks for the guide. I plan on making a CI variation on standard, where insane gear abounds to make up for that stat requirements of this beast:

-Anubis Hotep
"
Sheriff_K написал:
My question is, does this have the same 10ms cooldown as CoC, or would putting more than 1 Arc actually work?

Regardless, I still prefer LightPen/IronWill.

Also, I think a Doryani's Invitation and Vaal Pact is necessary, so as to not insta-gib yourself vs Reflect.

It does not have a cooldown like CoCS, and can cast multiple arcs at once. I tested this with Romira's Banquet and RT, attacking an enemy (auto attack, not skill), since Romira's power charge generates per action, not per hit.

Also, Doriyani's and VP combo isn't the only thing that can make you immune to reflects, as with enough spell block and over-capped lightning resists, you can mitigate almost all reflect damage and LGoH on your main skill will be enough to sustain you from it.
Последняя редакция: eyoo1109. Время: 11 апр. 2014 г., 11:36:43
"
kolp написал:
Thanks for the guide. I plan on making a CI variation on standard, where insane gear abounds to make up for that stat requirements of this beast:

You'll need to watch out for stun locks.
"
eyoo1109 написал:
"
kolp написал:

You'll need to watch out for stun locks.

Unwavering Stance. Going for iron grip keystone anyway.
-Anubis Hotep
Последняя редакция: Wadjet. Время: 11 апр. 2014 г., 11:48:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация