[Invasion] Dbum's Thor God of Thunder (Mjolner Build)

Have you tried Storm call x2 + Reduce Duration?
IGN: Horeg
We need a reply plz.

Up
Exile!
Последняя редакция: LightMyChemin. Время: 14 апр. 2014 г., 13:58:59
"
raics написал:
A kickass item, sure would like to have one.

Say, I'm kinda interested in something, could you test what happens if you use a dagger in offhand and use reave, in other words do you have to strike with Myollnir to trigger spells?

So, is it 'hits with this weapon have a chance to cast spells socketed in it' or is t 'hits have a chance to cast spells socketed in this weapon', which would mean both myollnirs will trigger when any one of them hits in DW scenario.

You do in fact need to hit with Mjolnir in order to trigger the spells. I tested it with Leap Slam.
Currently running an Arc/Discharge build at lvl 78. My favourite build by far :P

Using Lightning Strike-GMP-Multi to proc hits as I found it to be most effective although might switch to Spectral throw upon further testing.

LGOH on lightning strike, Doriyani, 84% lightning resist really helps a lot with reflect.

For single target, Double strike, Discharge + Vaal molten shell does a decent job. No problems there atm.

Current tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEswVbDjwUTRRxFm8XLxmFGjIaOBpsG_odFCSqJLAl3ylPKaUyCTboNuk6UjwFQqNE50ZpRtdHfk4qT31RYFRJVcZYr1nzXcZlTWe9ah5qO2qTbEZuaXB9cmxyqXK7eA182YBWgKSCm4M4hNmFfYbRi4yPRpBVm6GezZ_Ln9-iAKQZpzCnhKgYqW6sqrT5tQS2Qb6KvqfAD8Aaz2XQ0NIh0k3V7eFz42rkIuoY7DjtIO5v73zwH_Iv8933Mvjr-tI=

Current Equipment:
"
michal6 написал:
"
raics написал:
A kickass item, sure would like to have one.

Say, I'm kinda interested in something, could you test what happens if you use a dagger in offhand and use reave, in other words do you have to strike with Myollnir to trigger spells?

So, is it 'hits with this weapon have a chance to cast spells socketed in it' or is t 'hits have a chance to cast spells socketed in this weapon', which would mean both myollnirs will trigger when any one of them hits in DW scenario.

You do in fact need to hit with Mjolnir in order to trigger the spells. I tested it with Leap Slam.

Thanks, I assumed it works like that in unique item thread but nobody had it on hand to test.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
michal6 написал:
Currently running an Arc/Discharge build at lvl 78. My favourite build by far :P

Using Lightning Strike-GMP-Multi to proc hits as I found it to be most effective although might switch to Spectral throw upon further testing.

LGOH on lightning strike, Doriyani, 84% lightning resist really helps a lot with reflect.

For single target, Double strike, Discharge + Vaal molten shell does a decent job. No problems there atm.

Current tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEswVbDjwUTRRxFm8XLxmFGjIaOBpsG_odFCSqJLAl3ylPKaUyCTboNuk6UjwFQqNE50ZpRtdHfk4qT31RYFRJVcZYr1nzXcZlTWe9ah5qO2qTbEZuaXB9cmxyqXK7eA182YBWgKSCm4M4hNmFfYbRi4yPRpBVm6GezZ_Ln9-iAKQZpzCnhKgYqW6sqrT5tQS2Qb6KvqfAD8Aaz2XQ0NIh0k3V7eFz42rkIuoY7DjtIO5v73zwH_Iv8933Mvjr-tI=

Current Equipment:

How many life you have?

Exile!
Последняя редакция: LightMyChemin. Время: 15 апр. 2014 г., 16:34:06
"
"
michal6 написал:

Current tree:

Current Equipment:

How many life you have?

Currently have 3,250 & 600 ES. Next few levels will be speccing into life though.
How do you guys sustain mana/life in these builds? I don't see leech in ur guys builds or items.

Also, I'm guessing half/no-regen maps are a little difficult?
"
D_nasty написал:
How do you guys sustain mana/life in these builds? I don't see leech in ur guys builds or items.

Also, I'm guessing half/no-regen maps are a little difficult?

Blood Magic skill gems with Life Gain on Hit which also makes the map mods you mentioned not that difficult at all.
Is Iron Will a damage increase compared to just another Arc gem ?
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация