1.1.2b Patch Notes

"
ex_vitek написал:
any screenshot with new ribbon 3d art, please?

They showed a screen on a earlier announcement, http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/chris/thousand_ribbons.jpg
IGN shdowe
"
Baka_Sensei написал:
Tooltip Fireball+Concentraded Effect still doesn't work...

What doesn't work? If you mean the amount of DPS, then everything should be allright. As far as I know it only shows the DPS of the Fireball itself and not the AoE it causes, thus Concentrated effect would not change the number.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Последняя редакция: Sneakypaw. Время: 17 апр. 2014 г., 1:39:52
Report function is something that I really missed from time to time.. ^^
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
"
Sneakypaw написал:
"
Baka_Sensei написал:

What doesn't work? If you mean the amount of DPS, then everything should be allright. As far as I know it only shows the DPS of the Fireball itself and not the AoE it causes, thus Concentrated effect would not change the number.

oh rly? so why Conc Effect workes correctly with Firetraps by Tooltip? Fireball is AoE spell, Tooltip must work but it doesn't, sense Beta, when I'm started to play year ago.
IGN:Baka_Sensei
My Little Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/263282
Последняя редакция: Baka_Sensei. Время: 17 апр. 2014 г., 1:50:42
Nice...

The exiles were indeed in many cases overtuned, like when I met one the last time in a 74 map I beleive? (Now dont come and say that its cause of that we were too weak plz!) and there were two exiles in that map, that directly when ported in attacked us and I "instadied" from RoA from one of them :/ My point being is that I felt that the exiles were way strong, almost as if they were bosses.

Much needed patch guys!
Rig: MSI GF63 SC10 | i5 10500H | 8GB RAM | GTX 1650 MaxQ | 100/10Mbit WLAN

Main: Butterix | Berserker >98 | Cyclone | 6L Atziri´s Disfavour/6L Chest
Alt1: PermaButt | Juggernaut >94 | Earthquake | 6L Marohi Erqi/5L Belly
Packs:13 (~200$)| Stash Tabs:67 EDIT: Now 75+| Played: 2012-?
Последняя редакция: DSJ. Время: 17 апр. 2014 г., 1:55:30
"
Baka_Sensei написал:
"
Sneakypaw написал:
"
Baka_Sensei написал:

oh rly? so why Conc Effect workes correctly with Firetraps by Tooltip? Fireball is AoE spell, Tooltip must work but it doesn't, sense Beta, when I'm started to play year ago.

The fire trap "hit" always deals area damage. Fireball on the other hand can also deal non-area damage. When fireball pierces, forks or chains it doesn't deal area damage. The tooltip shows this non-area damage value. Same goes for arctic breath.
Последняя редакция: Ezhiel. Время: 17 апр. 2014 г., 2:01:04
That flameblast exile channels 0.5 sec for a oneshot. Glad he has to channel for 1 second now.
# Silvershell - Level 42 Shadow - Ledge Cruel
# Sanctified Mana Potion - Level 72 Shadow - Catacombs Merciless
# Flameblast Totem - Level 52 - Ledge Merciless
# Boneshaper - Level 62 - Crypt Merciless
# Shrapnelbearer - Level 84 - Crematorium Map
"
Phaeded написал:
"
We prevented Rogue Exiles from casting Vaal skills more times than their number of charges in most cases.

What exactly does "in most cases" mean? What are the exceptions and why?

+1

That's exactly what caught my eye at first glance! I would also like the answer to that question. Given all of the patches since the game's full release it seems we've all learned to ask for specific and detailed info. "In most cases" is entirely too broad of an statement!!!

Obviously we've all gotten yet another "go kick rocks" type of result since obviously there's still Rogue Exiles that are able to spam Vaal skills AT ALL! We just need an answer to the fullest to see how much of a degree this "balance" has changed.

I would like to add another question to the guy above's such as What instances or exceptions would any of us players be able to spam / use Vaal skills without a cooldown / soul charge up being required?

I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
"
Ezhiel написал:
The fire trap "hit" always deals area damage. Fireball on the other hand can also deal non-area damage. When fireball pierces, forks or chains it doesn't deal area damage. The tooltip shows this non-area damage value. Same goes for arctic breath.

Ignore of counting on tooltip bonus of Conc Effect for Fireball cause of different possibilities, it's like a count(show in tooltip) any Dmg of attack or spell by minimum value cause it doesn't do average or max dmg allways.
IGN:Baka_Sensei
My Little Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/263282
I like the detail on the patch notes! Please continue to add it, it's cool to see your reasoning.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация