1.1.2b Patch Notes

"
Baka_Sensei написал:
Ignore of counting on tooltip bonus of Conc Effect for Fireball cause of different possibilities, it's like a count(show in tooltip) any Dmg of attack or spell by minimum value cause it doesn't do average or max dmg allways.

It's very hard to decipher what you're trying to say. If you're saying that the fireball tooltip showing non-area damage instead of area damage is the same as another skill showing the lowest possible damage roll on the tooltip, then no, that isn't a valid comparison.
Please, add more 3d art to the main game items, That would be extremely awesome.
to get better stats items surely feels good but, to get better stats plus extremely more agressive badass looking items feels a lot better.
Not just the unique ones but also some magic and rares maybe.
about uniques, I must say it feels kind of depressive to find an amazing looking one (2d art) and you go like "ow, now I'll look like the ultimate badass ever existed", then you wear it and find out it looks like another totally normal item
"
Ezhiel написал:
"
Baka_Sensei написал:
Ignore of counting on tooltip bonus of Conc Effect for Fireball cause of different possibilities, it's like a count(show in tooltip) any Dmg of attack or spell by minimum value cause it doesn't do average or max dmg allways.

It's very hard to decipher what you're trying to say. If you're saying that the fireball tooltip showing non-area damage instead of area damage is the same as another skill showing the lowest possible damage roll on the tooltip, then no, that isn't a valid comparison.

Fireball tooltip shows the damage of the initial non-aoe hit, same as for attacks with melee splash, the tooltip there also shows the initial hit damage, not the aoe damage.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fireball
"
storzi написал:
Fireball tooltip shows the damage of the initial non-aoe hit, same as for attacks with melee splash, the tooltip there also shows the initial hit damage, not the aoe damage.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fireball

Not sure why you're quoting me. I know how fireball (and its tooltip) works. But yes, melee splash does not show area damage in the tooltip. Melee splash doesn't work the same way as fireball though, as it always has an initial single target hit and a separate AoE component. When a fireball explodes, there is no separate "initial hit". It's all area damage dealt to every target involved (including the "first" target).
Последняя редакция: Ezhiel. Время: 17 апр. 2014 г., 4:05:02
you should change the way they spawn in maps, is very common to find them in couples or along the boss
Последняя редакция: GedPoE. Время: 18 апр. 2014 г., 8:22:58
Nice patch!

Qarl, are you thinking about fixing the lack of voiceover from Oak? It kinda ruins the autentic feeling in some way! He's been missing voiceover for quite some time now! :-)
IGN: Caydranth
"
Skyforth написал:
Corrupt ggpk thingy.

WTF?

Me too for the first time ever...

Patch nearly 8 gig

EDIT: only 4.5 gig apparently, guess the existing file was all bloated and corrupt
Последняя редакция: rockdog2161. Время: 17 апр. 2014 г., 4:47:01
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.1.2b:
Rogue Exile Balance:
We have always intended Rogue Exiles to feel like an encounter with a player. We have taken several steps to take them in this direction.

i can count the occasions on one hand where i took more than the magic rings and amulets from a beaten exile. so it's not really a "encounter with a player" yet.
Последняя редакция: cronus. Время: 17 апр. 2014 г., 5:21:35
the patchnotes sounds interesting, i hope u will do more in this direction.
and yes, i must agree, the magic loots from rouge exiles helps alot early on, but later u dont want to waste 2 portals just to sell the stuff to vendor for 3 alts or so. i would like to see higher lvl exiles also drop better gear.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
We love GGG :) Thanks
Exile!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация