1.1.2b Patch Notes

Thank you.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
Qarl написал:

Rogue Exile Balance:
We have always intended Rogue Exiles to feel like an encounter with a player. We have taken several steps to take them in this direction. Rogue Exile encounters should now feel shorter and more fair, while still providing excitement and danger.

If this is the design philosophy, then could you sort out the phoenix exile? Casting Flammability/Ele Weakness should at least make her start losing health considering Righteous Fire.

Very happy about this change, however. Less grindy battles = better more interesting and dynamic battles.
Последняя редакция: Castaras. Время: 17 апр. 2014 г., 8:04:12
o.o
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
Where the hell is my mother fu**ing BALL LIGHTNING?! :)
IGN Ken__Kaniff
While I felt the rogues were just fine as they were, I am glad to see that the devs have heard complaints and have responded. More specifically, the idea of lowering life amounts rather than an overall nerf of the rogues.

I am also glad to see a bit more in depth reasoning within the description of the changes.
...narf
I definitely like the idea of more explanation for the reasons behind the balance changes being included in the patch notes. Good job as always ggg.
Great news :) will be nice not getting minions demolished by those raining arrows while they run back and forth >.>
So, the shieldcharging viperstriker? He needs a fix, you kill him and then use all two full life pots but still have to portal out to not die to his venom... hope something was done about him.
"
Castaras написал:
"
Qarl написал:

Rogue Exile Balance:
We have always intended Rogue Exiles to feel like an encounter with a player. We have taken several steps to take them in this direction. Rogue Exile encounters should now feel shorter and more fair, while still providing excitement and danger.

If this is the design philosophy, then could you sort out the phoenix exile? Casting Flammability/Ele Weakness should at least make her start losing health considering Righteous Fire.

Very happy about this change, however. Less grindy battles = better more interesting and dynamic battles.

I play RF and you could cast flammability AND ele weakness on me at the same time and I still wouldn't lose health. So it would make sense that a rogue exile is smartly overcapped ^^
Exile is an illusion, exile!
damn... I'll still have to run away from anything that summons skeletons cos my arc can't hit them and won't chain from the skeletons.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация