Content Update 1.1.3 Compiled Info (Locked May 16)

OMG a new melee skill!! I hope it's awesome :D
Thank you GGG for adding meele skill, i hope it will work for FB too :)
ign: CrushTheEvil
Последняя редакция: Crushader. Время: 21 апр. 2014 г., 5:49:49
Yes, I wanted to mention that: What happened to the ranged vs melee discrepancy?

Is that solved in your opinion Chris?

I think it's not and I'm looking forward to the new melee skill!
Deff excited for that new melee skill. Really hope it brings something fresh to the game :) Looking forward to it.
Question: is anybody using vaal skills?
As a facebreaker who just started doing maps in Invasion, I really hope the new skill can be used unarmed.

I won't hold my breath but it'd be awesome to have another ability!
Convocation is going to be a nice update.
As a summoner, prior to this, I would have no reason to use an Unset ring.
Now I can use one for a placeholder skill, and not have to worry about other gear links, or sacrificing too many stats on a ring.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
A Melee-MELEE skill? Or another "Melee" skill like Splash, Reave, Ground Slam, Lightning Strike, etc?

Re: Hilbert assuming before playing the change - We've been playing the changes since OB. Know what? We're not assuming at all.
Playing a dual-wielding swordsman of some kind.
In game name is Kaosu and/or ChaosBlade.
Sounds like a great update!
"
kasub написал:
"
Hilbert написал:
You write improved Hailrake, I read Glace will oneshot players <90 cold resists now.

Icespear already did a pretty good job at that... I like how you assume things before you see it.

Experience and knowledge of history can deliver quite good predictions of the future without any crystalballs and ley lines involved huh3uh3uhu3hu3
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация