[1.1.2] [Invasion] My Fire Trap Build - lvl 23 AA, EB, MoM

Can you upload a video of you running a map please?
Thanks
Yea i could probably do that.
Just small update, replaced my increased burning damage with level 3 empower.
How empower increased ur dmg? It's better to replace it with burning dmg over fire penetration ?
Increased damage quiet abit. Replaced it with burning damage.
How viable would it be to run something like this without Searing Touch?
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz написал:

lose out on the +2 fire and 70 increased burning is quite significant,
you have to go for crit gear/nodes to make up for the loss in dmg. but at least u can use a shield

running a similar build to prozon in ambush. really nice so far, doing 70s map when i was barely even lvl70, the power of mom+aa and some kiting means strong survability, havent died once since getting mom. setting traps at boxes mean the mobs melt instantly as they appear.

but i will say that u definitely need doublecurse or curse+ee (or all three, that would be best) in order to deal with high hp/fire resist boss, was having trouble outdpsing sallazang in labyrinth but after going curse+ee he drops much faster.

"
"
Dmillz написал:

lose out on the +2 fire and 70 increased burning is quite significant,
you have to go for crit gear/nodes to make up for the loss in dmg. but at least u can use a shield

running a similar build to prozon in ambush. really nice so far, doing 70s map when i was barely even lvl70, the power of mom+aa and some kiting means strong survability, havent died once since getting mom. setting traps at boxes mean the mobs melt instantly as they appear.

but i will say that u definitely need doublecurse or curse+ee (or all three, that would be best) in order to deal with high hp/fire resist boss, was having trouble outdpsing sallazang in labyrinth but after going curse+ee he drops much faster.

Hm ok good to know. I ask because I'm considering this for the next HC league in a small party and I won't have access to a Searing Touch for quite awhile unless I get really lucky. Trapper is super fun and really mobile, and having a ton of armor isn't a big deal in a party. Was thinking running Cold Snap trap with EP/EE for utility then the normal Fire Trap for damage.
IGN: Dmillz
Последняя редакция: Dmillz. Время: 10 мая 2014 г., 12:37:28
I'm curious if anyone else is having mana issues with this type of build(fire trap). I'm level 65 and only have 500 mana. I have a 5Link Searching Touch and a Carcass Jack. I don't know where else I can find mana without speccing into it.
deck out yourself entirely in ev/es gear and get EB soon. also buy mana/mana regen rings similar to this

then u wont have mana issue ever again.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация