Brutus WTF

"
johnKeys написал:
running speed man.
run circles around him, and each time he does the Ground Slam and misses - move in immediately afterwards.
he has a cooldown on those, and his regular punches can be tanked with a Granite.

when in doubt, Enfeeble.
and pray to god you don't desync.

dat last part

Really the only reason why I even fear bosses like brutus is because they always seem to desync. Nothing better than you running, him running, and randomly with no animation half your hp is gone.
Get used to being one-shot by stuff, it will happen to you even more later. That is the only reason I am not playing the game for quite some time. And my guess is that they won't fix bullshit like that.
Flame totem + Blind.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
BS bosses like Brutus, Kole, and especially Carnage are probably the only way GGG can kill players in this game to be able to justify their "this game is hard" tag.

Suicide rush Brutus, skip Kole, and sell your Colonnade maps.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Carnage is not even close to the hardest boss. Are you a ranged character? Congrats he's a cakewalk. Are you a melee character? I hope you're using endurance charges or block otherwise why are you a melee character? With block or high endurance charges he remains quite easy.
It's not that they're hard, it's that their crits can randomly kill players regardless of how much defense you have.

And that's kind of the core problem of this game. None of the content is actually all that "hard", it's just filled with a bunch of stuff that can randomly kill you if you get unlucky.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
kasub написал:
Carnage is not even close to the hardest boss. Are you a ranged character? Congrats he's a cakewalk. Are you a melee character? I hope you're using endurance charges or block otherwise why are you a melee character? With block or high endurance charges he remains quite easy.

Block, is for cowards who fear death.
Death, is my brother.
I carry big fucking hammer.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
The thing I hate about Brutus is how much I or Brutus desyncs during the fight, pretty annoying.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
At least you know what to expect with Brutus. Kole on the other hand is a sneaky bugger - he's made me jump on more than one occasion.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация