Aurseize endgame

So my question is quite simple: Do you consider aurseize gloves (best leveling item imo) as a decent item for mapping or not?

In my opinion the IIR bonus is worth the obvious drawback of having no life and almost no AR/EV. I have run them on every character so far into mid maps (71-73), havent got further as the gameplay of cerntain toon gets boring for me after some time.

Also not sure if this is gameplay or general dicussion thread. In case of the other, please take my apologies support :)

EDIT: link for derps
Последняя редакция: mara5a. Время: 10 мая 2014 г., 7:15:41
reduced movespeed and leveling item dont mesh very well to me. leveling items should help you level faster not slower.
IGN: timtwins, timtwinz
"
timtwins написал:
reduced movespeed and leveling item dont mesh very well to me. leveling items should help you level faster not slower.

true. Still would carry them for leveling en every toon though.
They are viable, as long as you can cover the resistances elsewhere, and you don't find the life loss noticeable.
And gloves tend to provide some DPS along the survivability, but I think it's a good tradeoff for the ~45% IIR.
Im with you on this. Im all for movement speed but -5% is really dismal if you have 30% boots.

I've used them till 91. However now I just kickback and MF without worrying about XP cause it's such a pain to level at this point especially with my weak PC & wireless... If I were to strive beyond 91 I would prob swap for better +Life/IAS/Leech

Level 93, still goin stronk!

Lvl 94 Ambush

I swap Aurseize quite a lot while farming.

When I do Atziri runs, I run Aurseize for all the clearing phases, and the second boss set. I only wear the "good" gloves for the double vaal and atziri bosses.

The movespeed penalty doesn't do jack all to me since I primarily use whirling blades as a movement tool.
Последняя редакция: Veruski. Время: 10 мая 2014 г., 8:59:16

after a while you can get a semiupgrade though , getting 30ish rarity and getting life on gloves is worth it imo
But... but my crit build need Maligaro :(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация