1.2 Flameblast CI Infernal mantle

Hey everyone,

After reading the patch nodes I realize flameblast is getting nerfed, but the nerf does not seem too substantial 1% crit and 15% damage or so. I would like some input for this skill tree:
Скрытый текст
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycEFiHZa-3MjQfAgQH6-RfKnRVrJg22PFsSRsqjexVIbA09zbF2CSnCJ2uEmkXHHF5GGUabOQiK3gfxy2LbRki9Ow4KU862C3SJIt8u_fBnjxN2Ix2gW88Be98i4yf3-0g4XNG113G3fNgbYKbbAsNjRzc6-64kyj6mK1_xsHFLL-GrhXXVmO1BOcL3rDzvo9GHRR-4vrSgFZPfVFgl4UulN-Kl_RSUz1fcU1mnkNjms-3MVj1ncRd8g5IEZadY-WOpLGMNmf8rUpSr9DQj_rsGEcG2-dfag==
Going with CI and infernal mantle, thats why I took the chaos damage wheel. With a 5L it would be sopmething like FB - Ele prol- Chance to ignite - lifeleech - faster casting. And using cold snap - trap - inc aoe - elem prol for initiation. Im looking for input in the skill tree as its the first build I've made using the 1.2 skill tree. For leveling I will just use flameblast + ele prol + chance to ingite + lifeleech, and head straight for templar start area for the lfie nodes, taking all lifenodes which are close to this path. I will respec once I hit around lvl 70 and have an infernal mantle with at least 4Ls.
Okay, I am high.
Still why go to templar?
Последняя редакция: ArcticforPolar. Время: 19 авг. 2014 г., 13:23:26
First off, I am high too, I chose to go to templar for for zealots Oath and the AoE spell nodes. Im not actually too sure about how useful zealots oath really is for this build.
Well the only thing you'll lost is this 20% AoE, Zealots Oath well... i can't see any life regen nods on your tree and even if you pick one, 1% of ES regen sounds meh.
BTW Why did you skip great es nods near witch with +1 max res?
You can easily get more then 250% ES with same cast speed,block, more damage, but without 20% incr. AOE
There will be plenty of means to leech hp: corrupted amulet, atziri drop, crafting, warlord's mark finally. And with huge amount of damage from tree, 1-2% of life leech will be far then enough.
I see what your saying so I reworked it to this:
Скрытый текст
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycEFiHZa-3MjQfAgQH6-RfKnRVrJg22PFsSRsqjexVIbA09zbF2CSnCJ2uEmkXHHF5GGUreB_HLYttGSL0bAsNjRzc6-64kyj6mK1_xsHFLL-GrhXXVmPnC96w876PRh0UfuL60oBWT31RYJeFLpTfipf0UlM9X3FNZp5DY5rPtzFY9Z3EXfIOSBGWnWPljqSxjDZn_K1KUq_Q0I_67BhHBtvnX2r318NtXGuESLb3doLjhLTRyAzpAkuuGyXZW1fJDXwrChEv

Ignoring the right side completely now and going into shadow for more d.o.t.
Still poorly optimized.
There is no need to go for templar ES 46% for 7 points, when you can grab 64% for 6 points and get 1 free, so actually 64 for 5 points, DoT damage is unnecessary, it can be replaced by elem damage from shadow part of the tree and cluster near EE.
Fair points once again my stoner friend. This is what I have come up with considering them:\
Скрытый текст
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycEFiHZa-3MjQfAgQH6-RfKnRVrJg22PFsSRsqjexVIbA09zbF2CSnCJ2uEmkXHHF5GGUreB_HLYttGSL0bAsNjRzc6-64kyj6mK1_xsHFLL-GrhXXVmPnC96w876PRh0UfuL60oBWT31RYJeFLpTfipf0UlM9X13yDkgRlp1j5Y6ksYw2Z_ytSlKv0NCP-uwYRwbb519q99fDbVxrhEi29-kCS64bJdlbV8kNfCsKES8RUDW5pyvaOoGvuNCxBQ==

Thats leaving it at around lvl 80 with a lot of easy es in reach or more ele damage from shadow part.
Something like that, i think i'm also going to drop ZO from my build, regen isn't that great feature for CI, for that many points atleast. I'll try if i can make some other viable paths.
This is the newest format: Swapped around shield resist wheel for extra es:

The only trouble is, I dont really see a lot of hp for leveling, I guess I will mainly go for hybrid. As defence I'm thinking of either using a spell totem with skeletons minion life and faster casting; or cwdt with enduring cry, decoy totem and bloodrage.
Последняя редакция: thevdende. Время: 20 авг. 2014 г., 14:00:50
Wouldn't Scion's ES wheel, right of EE, be better? Also Path of Savant would be 1 point away, which isn't bad node.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация