[1.2] KuteKitteh’s Tanky Arcer, 20k+ Effective DPS, Atziri/HC-viable. Poor-man’s BM Arc included

"
KuteKitteh написал:
If you're having mana issues, check your rings. If you're running Doedre's, try running Windscreams so you can get at least 80-100% mana regen from your rings.

My rings add 52% and 58% mana regen for a total of 110%, the problem is the level 20 arctic armour drains way too much even with discipline on. Do you believe its completely not worth it to go for the Sovereignty aura wheel which will help extremely not only with my reservation problems but the regen as well?
"
MuFeR написал:
"
KuteKitteh написал:
If you're having mana issues, check your rings. If you're running Doedre's, try running Windscreams so you can get at least 80-100% mana regen from your rings.

My rings add 52% and 58% mana regen for a total of 110%, the problem is the level 20 arctic armour drains way too much even with discipline on. Do you believe its completely not worth it to go for the Sovereignty aura wheel which will help extremely not only with my reservation problems but the regen as well?
Can you link your gear? 110% should easily run a 20 AA.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Here it is (yes I plan on getting a +1curse lazhwar got the currency but there isn't any for sale atm,also lvl 19 reduced mana has same effect as lvl 20 on TS),

Скрытый текст

My lvl 20 arctic armour
isn't equipped atm because of the mana issues I mentioned. Can add 35-44 mana on boots from catarina but can't find anyone who has her lvl 7.
Последняя редакция: MuFeR. Время: 9 сент. 2014 г., 15:51:47
"
MuFeR написал:
Here it is (yes I plan on getting a +1curse lazhwar got the currency but there isn't any for sale atm,also lvl 19 reduced mana has same effect as lvl 20 on TS),

Скрытый текст

My lvl 20 arctic armour
isn't equipped atm because of the mana issues I mentioned. Can add 35-44 mana on boots from catarina but can't find anyone who has her lvl 7.

Where do you get your additional curse?
im running this a solo MF player in beyond, currently level 84

my only concern is the HP with this build, im at 4.5k HP after taking all the scion wheel. im using herald of ice as third aura, too scared to run haste as it would bring me to 900 mana rserved- i feel better at 1600. So with 4.5k hp i feel a one shot is gonna happen at some point not much to do about it i guess.

im also running dual curse with ligthning leech on weapon, which is pretty awesome

here is my gear

Скрытый текст

where the hell do you guys get all the rathpith globes in beyond? :(

I'm still using the BM spec with perandus...

Скрытый текст

I want to respec into EB+MoM so badly but my gear is kinda meh :(
Casual Exile.

Thanks for this build!

I am a returning player and picked your build to get me going again as it had the poor mans choice rather than being locked into the uber expense of "just get this 10 exalt item and you are good" business.

I am currently lvl 74 and am running maps solo up to lvl 70 (didn't try higher yet) I rarely die and am really enjoying it. I am still using mana though rather than BM as I have had a hard time self finding good ES gear to make the swap over to the later build. It is still working and as soon as i get the ES gear i have the respec points ready to go!

Thanks for the build!
"
Gyrator написал:
"
MuFeR написал:

Скрытый текст

My lvl 20 arctic armour

Where do you get your additional curse?

Just linked the boots I plan to use when I get the +1 curse lazhwar, my current boots are

With the gear listed above I have 243 mana regen with lvl 20 discipline and lvl 18 clarity on and arctic armour drains 230. I can sustain it but I think with 110% mana regen on rings it should higher. Also only got 843 mana unreserved which is bad for hard hitters which means on bosses etc I have to remove discipline and then AA drains more than what i regen. I wait for Kitteh to give me his wisdom after looking at my gear :P
Последняя редакция: MuFeR. Время: 10 сент. 2014 г., 10:51:45
For the "poor men" of us:
What about using a high armor shield instead of arctic armor? Since all of these master shield nodes have a "+30% shield defence" or more, you can get several 1000 points of armor from the shield alone, leaving all other slots free for energy shield while still reducing physical damage by a few 100 points.
"
Llyrain написал:
For the "poor men" of us:
What about using a high armor shield instead of arctic armor? Since all of these master shield nodes have a "+30% shield defence" or more, you can get several 1000 points of armor from the shield alone, leaving all other slots free for energy shield while still reducing physical damage by a few 100 points.

There's alternatives for the Rathpith in the first post (Crest of Perandus is a beast for levelling). The problem is that I don't think Arctic Armour is comparable to normal armour, because the latter is less effective against higher hits and in a way is useless when you need it the most. AA is way stronger specially at higher levels, not to mention the equivalent fire damage reduction. Mana regen rings ain't too expensive if you prioritize mana regen and life. You can make up for resists somewhere else, we get a significant amount of resists from tree.

TLDR: I wouldn't invest in just a high armour shield because eventually you will want to spec out of it. Crest of Perandus is great to use meanwhile. AA should be one of your "endgame" goals rather than an obstacle to avoid.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация