1.2 Self Cast Discharge My Way (No Volls) Updated

So, this build is optimized around some notables, unwavering stance, vaal pact, and ghost reaver. In my opinion playing discharge without these is just well, suicidal...
I optimized this build for maximum crit chance, multi, area of effect damage and radius, and of course maximum energy shield. Many aspects of this build have been gleaned from trying many forms of discharge over the span of a year and also from others guides.

**Updates:
-I am now playing without unwavering stance as I took the cast stun nodes at beginning of witch tree. This is risky but so far so good.
-the skill tree is updated
-only using power and frenzy charges now and using elemental equilibrium. This adds so much more dmg.
-I will update links I am using when I get more time.

===========================================================================================

The Tree at Level 90 (110 points)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABUINfA5ID8QRDxEtEVARlhXXGyUfxyj6KU8qOCt4LJwsvy0fMtE1kjW5O3w8BT1fQYdBlkVHRtdHBkuuTLNQMFJTVmNXyVv0XcZd8l9qY0NtGXBScNV8g36vf8aBr4KbgseFfYauidOLjI0ZlSCXlZf0mK2f36KjpwinK6lurrOxBbQMtQS18rc-uJO4yrjQwcXB88360PXYvdlb2V_aOtrd217b592M34rfsOAS4XPkIukC6rrr7u0g73zy4fno_gr-sw==
===========================================================================================

Gearing:

Helm: high es + Res
Chest: 5-6 link regalia high es + res
Belt: Doryanis invitation ( lightning variant for dps and leach!)
Gloves: Voidbringers (crit chance, insane es for gloves, +1 Skills)
Boots: Rainbowstrides (legacy 100 mana if you can afford, or high es + res boots)
Weapon: VoidBattery or Divinarius or high spell dmg + crit dagger
Shield: High ES + crit chance + res if possible
Rings: Romira's Banquet and Shavronnes Revelation(or substitute if having mana problems)
Amulet: all attributes, Res, mana, crit... some room for variations

Play Style:

You will be using Incinerate linked with Blind, gmp, and faster projectiles. This will net you 7-8 power charges depending on gear in about 1-2 seconds tops due to romiras ring. Link spell echo with enduring cry for instant endurance charges. As this build is CI we also run blood rage for our frenzy charges :) You will constantly have full charges and since the build has conduit people will love you, right? So, run up to crowd, incinerate and blind for charges, bam discharge, and repeat.

Links:

I will update these shortly for all gear!

Bandits:

Kill all accept merc Alira for power charge.

Please feel free to critique or ask questions. I will update guide as I improve new skill tree and gems...

please delete this thread its a duplicate post...
please don't use this tree I was unaware of the defensive nerf across the board. I specced into it before realizing we ( ci) need to put all of our points into es now :(
PoEBuilder is a dusgusting tool, I cannot stand it and so can't many others. Please use the official skill tree.
fix tree! i wanna try

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация