Unarmed Combat

As far as I know, the only way to up your unarmed combat damage is through a unique set of gloves, which greatly limits players that wish to go down that path. I think a group of skill nodes, situated between the Marauder and Duelist trees, that focus on increasing unarmed damage, would be great.

Each "small" node could increase unarmed damage by something around 2-4%, and the "big" node could increase it by around 10%. There could even be a Keystone called "Pugilist" that increase damage by a large amount while unarmed, but decreases damage with weapons.

I really think that this would be something that players would appreciate and play with.

Sorry if this has already been talked about.
Последняя редакция: kage85. Время: 14 февр. 2013 г., 14:53:32
Эта тема была автоматически архивирована. Ответы невозможны.
"
kage85 написал:
As far as I know, the only way to up your unarmed combat damage is through a unique set of gloves, which greatly limits players that wish to go down that path. I think a group of skill nodes, situated between the Marauder and Duelist trees, that focus on increasing unarmed damage, would be great.

Each "small" node could increase unarmed damage by something around 2-4%, and the "big" node could increase it by around 10%. There could even be a Keystone called "Pugilist" that increase damage by a large amount while unarmed, but decreases damage with weapons.

I really think that this would be something that players would appreciate and play with.

Sorry if this has already been talked about.

A weapon has to be equipped realistically. That's a lot of socket slots to lose which would ultimately make you essentially only 50% of what someone using a weapon can do. As for the unique gloves, I believe they cap at 1000% unarmed damage (i've seen them linked with 988%), which I believe is more of a joke then anything. Kind of "Funny gear."
"
As far as I know, the only way to up your unarmed combat damage is through a unique set of gloves, which greatly limits players that wish to go down that path.

Working as intended.
If you want to really play Manmode in HC, you roll with the Facebreakers and a Shield/Quiver (preferably a shield to make up for lost sockets).

What I would like to see is Shield Charge changed to not require a melee weapon but (obviously) a shield, I mean it is all about the shield, not the melee weapon. I know the damage of it is based off of your melee weapon, but that could be simply changed and treated as a spell with physical damage instead. Without Shield Charge an Unarmed character really has no distance/gap closers as they all require a weapon of sorts.

I have been told that they are going to be including upwards of ~50 new skill gems. I would just like to see this manly play-style get some love.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация