|3.5.1b Patch Notes
Betrayal Fixes and Improvements
General Fixes and Improvements
- Syndicate members no longer spawn directly on top of one another. This prevents most cases of overlapping Syndicate nameplates.
- Substantially rebalanced Fortification encounters.
- Monsters spawned by Fortification encounters can no longer be Rare.
- Monsters now spawn slower during Fortification encounters.
- Reduced the total number of monsters that can spawn at the same time.
- Reduced the amount of Ravager Maw monsters that spawn.
- Reduced the spawn frequency of Necromancers and Ravager Maws.
- Monsters spawn for a fixed duration, rather than until the completion of the encounter.
- Monsters stop spawning when a Fortress Wall is destroyed.
- Ghastly Phantasm monsters now deal less damage.
- Rin's Rain of Arrows skill and default attack now convert some of their damage to Cold. Rin's Rain of Arrows skill now has 25% less Attack Speed and cannot be used on targets that are far away or "off-screen".
- Betrayal Safehouses now allocate item drops based on the party leader's allocation setting, rather than always Free for All allocation.
- Fixed a bug where progress towards the "Use Scarabs" challenge was not granted when using Scarabs along with Sacrifice Fragments in the Map Device.
- Fixed a bug where It that Fled's projectile combo skill would sometimes target random directions.
- Fixed a bug where the Mastermind's Carpet Bomb skill did not visually re-appear if you left the area and returned as it was occurring.
- Fixed a bug where the Mastermind's corpse could be destroyed or consumed.
- Fixed a bug where Consecrated Path could teleport you into Fortification encounters before a door was destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where a Fortification encounter in the Gardens Map was overrun by trees.
- Fixed a bug where defeated Syndicate members would escape if a Prophecy triggered while interacting with another defeated Syndicate member.
- Fixed a bug where executed Syndicate members could be revived by the "Revives nearby dead Monsters with Onslaught" strongbox modifier. This fixes a case where strongboxes sometimes couldn't be opened.
- Einhar once again sells Bestiary Orbs.
- Added various currency options to the selection list when pricing items in public stash tabs.
- Updated the Hideout selection UI to display which acts specific hideouts can be found in.
- Chance to Impale is now displayed in the Character Panel.
- Fixed a bug where local "chance to Impale" modifiers did not grant any Impale chance.
- Fixed a bug where Tower Map was the only Tier 15 Map that could corrupt into Vaal Temple Map. All Tier 15 Maps can now corrupt into Vaal Temple Map.
- Fixed a bug where corrupting Tier 15 Shaped Maps could result in a lower tier Map. Shaped Maps can now corrupt into non-shaped Maps.
- Fixed a bug where Phase Run could make you completely invisible to all enemies.
- Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow didn't consume mana while channelling.
- Reduced the mana cost of Scourge Arrow to be more in line with other channelled attack skills.
- Fixed a bug where supporting Raised Spectres with Multiple Totems Support didn't increase the maximum number of totems that they could summon.
- Fixed a bug where the "Slay the Beyond Boss" Zana mission sometimes failed to spawn a Beyond boss.
- Fixed a bug where some "Slay the Target" Zana missions could not be completed if the target was removed rather than slain, such as if the target was a Bestiary monster which Einhar collected.
- Fixed a bug where Shaped and Elder Maps from between updates 3.1.0 and 3.5.0 opened Maps with an incorrect monster level.
- Fixed a bug where the Courts Hideout incorrectly awarded a pair of Light Mural tiles (which are purchasable microtransactions) rather than Templar Rugs.
- Fixed a bug where the Death Aura from the Death's Oath unique body armour and Blinding Aura from the Corona Solaris unique wand would not activate in PvP matches unless you re-equipped the item or changed socketed gems.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur from Paquate, Architect of Corruption's Blood Beam skill.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when fighting Janus Perandus.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when fighting High Lithomancer.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
Last bumped on 15 янв. 2019 г., 2:01:47
СообщениеQarl10 янв. 2019 г., 15:05:00
Grinding Gear Games