Hotfix to 3.5.2

We have deployed a server-side only hotfix:
  • Fixed an instance crash introduced in 3.5.2 that occurred when using Essence Drain.

Last bumped24 янв. 2019 г., 12:14:16
"failed to connect to instance" when i was trying to enter T18
PLZ HELP
Spent a week away. Why? Game has been impossible to play. Fairly large update waiting. Downloaded it, defragged system (brand new system). Booted up the game in Washington DC. Opened map and crashed.

Since crash freezes game rebooted, etc. Went to Texas, went to hideout, map etc gone. Grabbed another map, opened it went to town. Less than a minute and again crash.

Rebooted system, login at California. Map gone. Grabbed another map open it and entered to crash again.

Rebooted and login in Europe. Run to hideout, map gone. Grab another map and open, go in and less and a minute crash,.

I shoot my wad. Game is totally unplayable despite a brand new system and internet at highest setting money can buy.

Gone for another week. Good luck fellow smucks.
I LOVE VIDEO GAME
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
few minutes ago a bunch of plays on channel 17 english global reported infinite loading screen when trying to use portals and was necessary to close the game, happened more than once.
I Am a Ninja
More Crashes and hanging in loadingscreens too.

I love the game and play it alot but with the new patch it feels almost like leaguestarts. the game crashes with no error message, i hung in a loadingscreen, tried to wait but after 5 minutes the screen was still there, had to ALT F4 out.

i hope you find the issue what is going on there.

greeting
V

€dit: playing a RF Build with alot of MTX, farming uberlab pretty quick. i think i shouldn't do that till there is a fix, too sad the layout today is good

€dit2: playing over steam, maybe i have to switch to the standalone.

€dit3: I think it is fixed now TY GGG ♥
Последняя редакция: Virus2503. Время: 22 янв. 2019 г., 15:09:55
I had a bug where the alva icon disappeared after the first incursion
REMOVE MEANINGLESS 10% EXP PENALTY ON DEATH, STOP WASTING OUR TIME. THANKS.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 написал:
REMOVE MEANINGLESS 10% EXP PENALTY ON DEATH, STOP WASTING OUR TIME. THANKS.

Yeah, I don't get what the death penalty's for either. Seems kinda redundant in a modern game.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация