(3.18) Armagedoops! A build in development by Drilac! League Start viable.

Edit: So I wanted to put this up top since this post has been seen already by quite a few people... I made a mistake! So I set up the POB for this build, and stated that the build had over 500k dps and infinite ehp. As I was preparing for another video and making some tweaks to the character this post is about, I was going through the settings on POB and realized I forgot to properly set them up for this post... the build actually has only about 330k boss dps and around 82k ehp on pinnacle bosses. Wanted to clear that up before this post got anymore views. I'm sorry for those who have already read this. I have updated the POB section with the correct pastebin info now.

Hey guys, I've sat on the sidelines for over 8 years making my own builds off and on, but have never been super active in the community. I figure 8 years is long enough and wanted to share some of my experience. Now this is a project I started working on for my YouTube channel which is also in development, so it is not completed. I am not an expert on Brands as I never really used them. It is just something fun I picked up to try and show how I make my own off-meta builds. This will be updated and evolved as time progresses, but in an effort to get involved in the community I wanted to post the current state of the build.

With all of that out of the way, this is me discussing the current state of the build as well as a demonstration.

https://youtu.be/OnDKh6AJTVc

The damage is still a bit on the low side, but I have taken it into Searing Exarch and some guardians and have killed them... slowly. With the survivability aspects included in the build though it does clear bosses, just requiring some patience.

The build is league start viable. I did everything with this character alone, and had separate currency tabs and dump tabs established to ensure no bleed over from my previous characters. It functions fine on a four link, and gets better at 5/6.

Leveling
Скрытый текст
You can basically level with any skill you want until level 12 when I made the switch to storm brand. I like a challenge, so I leveled with rolling magma. For easier leveling though I would suggest Freezing Pulse linked with Arcane Surge and Onslaught.

https://youtu.be/QGQEyvFk_Nk - Video at level 68 showing the route I went up to that point.

Bandits
Скрытый текст
We are not crit (as of yet) so kill them all. At some point I may switch to a crit build for damage output, and in that case helping Alira may be a better option.

Gearing
Скрытый текст
You can use any gear you find looking for good stats with Life and Resistances. Late game a few suggestions would be Mageblood and Ashes of the Stars primarily. Mageblood for auto flasks, and the skill gem level from Ashes along with the increased quality will be amazing for this build as brands activate more frequently with cast speed and you get more from quality on your brand.

Pantheon
Скрытый текст
Pantheons are open, but I chose to go with Soul of the Brine King for less stuns and Soul of Abberath with captured Mephod for burning ground immunity.

Current Setup
Скрытый текст

Flasks
Скрытый текст
With Mageblood, these are the flasks I've rolled so far. There is still room for better rolls, but this is a build in progress so changes are still to be made:

POB
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/UPVs3YPa - This is the current state of the character. Currently sitting at around 330k dps, and according to PoB 82k ehp. I can die, but gradually. It is not often I have to panic.

As I've stated a few times, this is a build in progress. I am using it to show how I decide what changes to make and more for my YouTube channel and hopefully teach others to create interesting and off-meta builds. I feel like things have gotten stagnant and too many people playing the same builds. I'd like to try and encourage some diversity. Eventually, I hope to create a discord community and more for these purposes. If you'd like to follow along and see the development of this build/character as well as when I develop my social media links and more, my YouTube channel will be the first to get updated with this character. Because I am new to this, I do not have a custom link yet, but you can follow along at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTkhiExeTs0VV6XHMn1F5YA/about.

Thank you for reading my write up, and hope to develop Armageddon Brand into something great! :)
Последняя редакция: TRDrilac. Время: 20 июля 2022 г., 10:39:07
Last bumped19 июля 2022 г., 16:01:28

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация