Looking for suggestions for a game for a Christmas Gift

Person loves 1st person shooters but also likes space stuff, horror, (all time fave game probably Dead Space). Liked Elder Scrolls games, plays Minecraft and liked Stardew Valley. Plays Warframe but dislikes the grind.

Not a fan of ARPGs in particular. Never played a Warhammer game to my knowledge.

Likes horror/space/Lovecraft.

Suggestions? I'm flummoxed. Also doesn't like co op.
Censored.
Последняя редакция: kolyaboo. Время: 23 нояб. 2023 г., 17:35:11
Last bumped24 нояб. 2023 г., 10:26:24
Prey (2017) is first person. You can make it into a shooter, or you can play stealth. It's an immersive sim.

You are in space. It has these little shape shifting aliens so you can look at that as a horror aspect, because that coffee mug you thought was a mug is now jumping at your face and it's an alien.

Prey was a pleasant surprise for me, got it for free on Epic, but other than PoE was my game of the year a few years ago.

Might not be right for them, but check out a trailer and see what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNHZ9WAertc
Frostpunk is a Steampunk ice age apocalypse city builder survival game, and a great fave with a lot of replayability. Dredge is a quirky cosmic horror fishing game, though it's more of a one and done. I'd suggest peeking at both on YouTube. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Thanks guys!

I actually have Dredge on my wishlist (not for self but I saw it months ago and added it for a gift for this person). Probably should have stuck with my first instinct. Story of my life!
Censored.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация