Weapons Effect and Character Effect MTX

I've been thinking and wondering about this for a long while and finally i have the need to seriously give it a try asking... So what i would like to know is IF you could potentially allow a mix of up to two MTX Weapon Effects or Character Effects (from belt slot) to be mixed and matched together.

there are a few character effects which i sometimes which were more impactful on the player essentially like equipping two sets of the same or mixing helmet mtx for greater effects.

As someone who has tens of different weapons mtx that i gathered over the years playing and donating to the game i gather quite a few that i have peaked my interest on how they'd end up looking mixed with another effect.

If you are to seriously consider taking a glance at implementing this i would strongly suggest adding a percentile slider spaced by 10% increments. This would be the players mixing slider to know which mtx you want more prevalent and which mtx you want just supporting the main with a slight glow.

Lastly some char effects are boring alone but could be made amazing in combination with 1 more mtx.

Regards,
Prince
Last bumped3 дек. 2023 г., 17:40:59

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация