Help with build

hi I'm Willow, I'm just your average cliche gamer girl. I love the game for like the pretty colors and explosions/blood/cool shit you can do. I started playing the game in open beta, and have been hooked since.

I've always played bow builds, and I wanted to play something different this league; I did 0 research, and just have kind of been winging it so far. I really think this build I'm running has potential. I'm just needing to trim some abilities to streamline the build and have more support gems boosting my damage.

I would really love if someone had the time and patience to take a look at my tree and see if there's a better way to path my skill points, and really just don't know how to gear this character. If I were playing a TR ranger, I'd be able to set search parameters by memory for most of the item slots, and path the tree from memory at this point. With this build, I have no clue. Any help would be great. I'm going to list my active skills like tiered as to what I enjoy down to what I don't, that way some insight to trimming would help:

best to worst, lightning golem of hordes, lightning tendrils of escalation, raise specter, wolves from Rigwald's charge, arc of surging, srs totem (really wish I could make them do lightning dmg
,) zombies, skeletons, absolution.

Currently running herald's of purity, thunder, flame

flamedash for movement.

Gear["https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ragemistress"][/url]"Gear"

Skill Galaxy: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABgANbghnCdkQWBCVEQ8RLRSwFm8YPBzcHRQeCB_HIFkkbyj6KU8qUyt4LJwtqDWSNok6WDrpOw07KDs_QYdFnUqfS1dMLUyzTblTDlNSVcZWLl-OYShilWaeZ3FnvWpDa9tvIW-edhF7bnyDgpuCx4MJg9uEl4UyhWCGyob4h2WMdo0Lj0aTOpVblWaXIZrgm6GePKDmqpaqxKyYsZCycLcxtz631riTvOq9J8DjwXzIDcpGzLzQH9i921ndkt_D4q3jauvu7Irv6_Gz8kXy0vTp99f3-viH-ej60v4K_o8AA7oalVvPNvf6nImG-A==?accountName=ragemistress&characterName=Willowbaebee"skills"

Thanks for taking a look in advance. I tried for an hour to get the hyperlinks to work and can't figure it out. Take pity on an old lady (39, not that old, but old) who's not the greatest at tech.

Последняя редакция: ragemistress. Время: 29 дек. 2023 г., 15:56:40
Last bumped28 дек. 2023 г., 17:08:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация