Squishy AF, need help

I need help building defense on my elementalist. I am playing SSF league, and I am in a catch 22 spiral. I can’t complete 10+ maps, even blue, without dying. I need better gear. I can’t get better gear on lower tier maps.

I can’t do delve. I get swamped by mobs and die on around level 55 in the mine.

The league mechanic is absolutely pointless for me. It buffs the mobs too much and I get swarmed and die.

Even sacrificing some dps for survivability, I can’t kill mobs fast enough and I get swarmed and I die.

This is about the 3rd time since game launch I’ve picked it up, it’s been a few years so I’m a noob, sort of.

Any pointers given the gear and currency I have? I know I need more resists. I just can’t find any gear that has what I need.

Edit: can’t figure out how to link characters here, it’s “SueRidgepipe” that I am asking about. I think the fireball witch is a lost cause.
Последняя редакция: krustyfur. Время: 13 янв. 2024 г., 19:56:27
Last bumped16 янв. 2024 г., 12:32:40
Yo, since your profile is private noone can see your character or import it to PoB.
You have to either export your char from PoB (but since I see a PS symbol next to your name, I assue that is not really an option) or you will have to set your profile to public.

You can do that by clicking on your account name on the top left on the website.
Than go to "Edit privacy settings" and uncheck the box by "set profile to private".

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация