Arakaali's fang build help PLZ

Hey all. I play HC with a friend so it's very loot restricted, almost SSFHC, but an arakaali's fang dropped so I decided to make a witch. Just hit 85 and was about to do my uber lab and change my build around when the fourth vow dropped and I thought I could farm glorious vanity and it would work well for my build.

https://pobb.in/hJ7S20Av1TSi

Here is my current build before respec, it is a disaster and I don't know what I'm doing. I was going to switch to move to the right side of the tree and grab another aura node to fit in grace as well as go the spell suppression route because I thought that would be easier to gear than block since I don't have access to all the uniques. Then start farming clusters jewels for damage.

I am currently using spectres because the new wildwood has decent ones that provide good damage as well as a carrion golem but may switch over to ancient bone helm / no spectres as it is hard to find the very good spectres without a trade board. This will free up some passive points.

https://pobb.in/tbC_MaI1ARC6

This is what I was thinking about switching to after the respec and working in grace.

Now the Fourth Vow dropped and I should be able to farm Glorious Vanity, I'm terrible at this game but it seems like I could work that into my build.

-Is this possible? Is it a good idea?

-If I go Fourth Vow should I still try and work towards the right side of the tree like I was planning? Or stay on the left and stick with armor?

-Am I missing anything obvious in my build?

-I am thinking of switching to necromancer when I have enough damage, any thoughts?

-What should I be farming in my atlas to most advance my build, right now I am doing expedition/abyss/essence but should I be doing delirium to try and get a good cluster jewel going?

Anyways thanks for taking a look, I just got back into the game after a long time off and having a blast with all the learning. Also I love weird minion builds, dancing dervish has always been my terrible build of the league, so this is right up my alley and I want to take it as far as I can. Appreciate any advice
Last bumped22 янв. 2024 г., 11:27:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация